Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Royal Order of the Seraphim

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Zh3sh1re, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]

[FONT= &#39]Royal Order of the Seraphim
    [/FONT]Piousness - Loyalty - Ferocity

The Royal Order of the Seraphim is a Roleplaying-faction made for mainly Swedish members, although other english-speaking members are also allowed. The Order is based upon the Swedish order founded by King Frederick I in February 1748.

Information

The Royal Order of the Seraphim values piousness in it's members above all else, therefore will have a bad relationship with any orders that doesn't follow the one true religion, that being Expostulationism. Other virtues that are valued are ferocity and loyalty. Without these simple concepts, the Order would morally and physically collapse.

The Religion "Expostulationism"
    Expostulationism is a monotheistic religion based around the World Father "Skapare" and his teachings. The religion emphasizes purity of soul and body, as well as physical prowess. The religion has a very flat structure, because of the absence of any sort of higher religious leaders. The only real religious leader is the High Bishop, but he also is only a man. His teachings may be wrong, for only the World Father knows the true meanings of life and it's inner workings. As said before, the teachings of Expostulationism put high emphasis on purity and physical prowess, so the religion states that one must train all his life to reach a physique and strong psyche. You should exercise at least three times a week, no less than four hours. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday are rest days, and one shouldn't train on these days. These days are for good food and good drink, as well as social gatherings.​

Joining the Order
    In order to join the order, one must simply write in the comment that you want to join, and which division you'd like to join. You can also send me a PM. You can also access the steam group here!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/orderofs
    When you join this order, a strict hierarchy will be followed in terms of rank. This means you will advance when the Grand Master has decided you are worthy. The fifth rank is the commander of that Circle, but they all answer under the Grand Master. There are three divisions focusing on separate things...

The Circle of the Convent
    These are the priests and inquisitors of the order. They are tasked with the building of churches, monasteries and hospitals, as well as controlling the way the Order interacts with other orders. They may also be called into battle, in which they serve as either political officers or medics. The ranks are the following...
    1: Preacher
    2: Priest
    3: Clergyman
    4: Ministers
    5: High Bishop

The Circle of Strike
    This is the aggressive arm of the Order. These could be described as the army which attacks and defends the territories held by the Royal Order of the Seraphim. They will be the first ones into the fray, and the last ones out. They are tasked with building fortifications, as well as houses of production such as guildhalls and forges.
    The ranks are the following...
    1: Knekt
    2: Swordsman of the Seraphim
    3: Knight of the Seraphim
    4: Royal Knight of the Seraphim
    5: The High and Noble Commendant

The Circle of Parchment
    The Circle of Parchment is the administrative branch of the Order. They are tasked with maintaining the peace and prosperity of the realm. Their tasks involve building offices, markets and houses as well as wells. These also controls the laws of the land, as well as it's execution. (...sometimes literally)
    1: Royal Bureaucrat
    2: High Clerk
    3: Aristocrat
    4: Royal Aristocrat
    5: Royal Lord of the Parchment

Current Members (Very Empty atm ;D)
    "Zh3sh1re" - Grandmaster

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  2. BB.JoeNado Trainee Engineer

Which one?

3. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

I intentionally left that out to give me more time to think. However, it will be some form of Protestant-esque religion, with emphasis on private worship instead of a central religious leader such as a pope or patriarch.

4. Chrono13 Apprentice Engineer

Do you have any openings for a Wondering Bedlamite?

Its a noncommittal position requiring very little maintenance, mostly consisting of witty commentary and easy access to sandwiches, which I keep in my coat.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  5. BB.JoeNado Trainee Engineer

But how are you gonna keep the peasants in line:confused:

6. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

There is always openings within the Circle of Strike, if you're interested! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  7. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

I have updated the info in the first post to include information about the religion :)

8. Chrono13 Apprentice Engineer

Infantry? Nein! Do not want! Scurry's away, a trail of cheese sandwiches marks the departure.

9. BB.JoeNado Trainee Engineer

Why do people like making cults so much?

10. Wintersend Senior Engineer

The Pink Flamingo isn't a cult so much as it is just a joke from this thread http://forums.keenswh.com/post/religion-player-created-factions-new-building-ideas-7253494?highlight=religion&pid=1285849581#post1285849581

11. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

This isn't a cult! This is a highly organized order!

12. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

A steam group has been created to combat the vile and evil flamingo!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/orderofs

13. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Why battle when you already lost, death is already amonst your ranks!

14. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

How dare you! Your vile order shall crumble!

15. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

The flamingos stand proud, united by physics and the color pink!

16. immex5 Trainee Engineer

It is good to have you as an ally. While we wont be the aggressor, we will defend you should you ever need it.

17. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

I pray that it will not be needed in the end. However, it is nice to know you are on our side.

18. Kregon Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]
    " Entering silently for a few moments after, surounded by silence , he started to talk whit a calm but determined voice......

I come in peace, you do not need to be afraid , maybe a little of my crow pet ,he have sometimes uncontrolable urge to claw attack the people faces but its whit me and he will be tamed!

As a part of a much greater Dominion who is, I presume still not known in this parts of your realm , I Kregon have a friendly and trade proposal whit the honorable Zh3sh1re (bows his head breafly for a moment)

I truly hope that we can make a powerful allyance later and trow down the silly pesants who are dresing in sissy pink dreses and show them how to behave!

Until next time, stay well mighty lord from the north lands and do not forget that the real power lies in the honorable acts!

----- ` Kregon the Banerholder `-----
    --- ---
    ------------------------

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
  19. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

What.

No seriously, what?

Are you even part of a faction?

20. BB.JoeNado Trainee Engineer

WE AREN'T SISSYS WERE FLAMINGOS GET IT RIGHT!!!!!! PLUS SOME OF US WEAR RED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

I'm not sure if that dude is trolling us or honestly just really, really confused.

22. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

I would gladly accept such an alliance!

23. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

Is this even an alliance or is it just you working with one confused individual in an unwinnable crusade against us?

24. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

Whatever! He can swing a sword, therefore he's in!

25. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

But does he have dynamic swinging physics?

26. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Or a cold drink?

27. Kregon Trainee Engineer

To all sissy-pink-dresed pesants:

You all dont need to worry, I am in a faction ,we are not officialy active here on this forums but when the time is right we shall come in a great numbers!

(I am not trolling I just Role-Play if you know what is roleplaying then ok, if not then google it)

To Ingenio Ingens, no, I am not confused I know what Iam talking abouth actualy I think that you and your gang of pink-dresed pesants are confused here
    (probably becouse of to much troll-mushrooms hmm?)

To Martinineter , I dont have a cold drink but I have a cold great axe ready to swing at some anoing pesants!
    [​IMG]

To Zh3sh1re: I am sorry if I derailed your thread I cant stand and do nothing when I see some pinkis runing around whit theyr so called holy Newton nonsense!
    Good day to all!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  28. Martinineter Senior Engineer

You sir, are a peasant. A simple being that does not know or is ignorant of the sacred laws of Newton. You shall be burned and dismembered. I shall make sure that you remain concious while these just punishments are performed. Your figure is weak and be deformed as we see fit, the wrath of Newton shall wreak havoc on you and your followers as they will all die in vain. You can't defeat the Sacred order of the pink Flamingo, we stand strong on the bodies that have defied us.

I must also remind you that the physics inquisition is a seperate group, we are peaceful to those that don't defy physics. Heretical devices and their owners shall be dismantled. Follow the three simple physics laws and you will be spared. No single entity has broken a law and walked away unharmed.

29. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

Until I see these supposed numbers, or meet your faction of questionable existence, you will get neither respect, fear or even a slight bit of caution from any of us. Your empty threats are a joke.

30. BB.JoeNado Trainee Engineer

YA WE BUILD OUR FLOORS WITH DEAD BODIES FOR STABILITY AND STYLE POINTS, SO GO DIE IN YOUR DESIGNATED HOLE AND BECOME A FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.