Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[RP Faction] Holy Tsardom of Russia

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Schnitzel, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Schnitzel Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]

Holy Tsardom Of Russia
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader: Ivan IV (Ivan the Terrible)

Religion: Christianity

Government:Tsardom (Kingdom)

Alliances: None

Enemies:
    Qal'at Al-Hadara

Trade Sanctions:
    The Physics Inquisition

National Ideas: World Colonization, Grand Navy, Mercantilism

National Virtues: Warmongering, Nationalist.

Jobs:
    Slave-worker
    Military Assistant
    Osłona (Guard)
    Gateworker
    Blacksmith

Info:

The Tsardom of Russia was probably founded in 1547. Before then, Russia was little more than scattered forts and villages.
    The first Tsar to have been officially elected was most likely Ivan III.
    The development of the Tsar's autocratic powers reached a peak during the reign of Ivan IV. He strengthened the position of the monarch to an unprecedented degree, as he ruthlessly subordinated the nobles to his will, exiling or executing many on the
    slightest provocation.
    Nevertheless, Ivan is often seen as a farsighted statesman who reformed Russia as he promulgated a new code of laws, established the first Russian feudal representative body curbed the influence of clergy and introduced the local self-management in rural regions.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  2. Schnitzel Trainee Engineer

We have declared war on Qal'at Al-Hadara! Crush the infidel!

3. Silen Apprentice Engineer

// Great, I hope we can RP together :)

4. Schnitzel Trainee Engineer

// Sure! :D

5. Silen Apprentice Engineer

// I'm sending this same message to a lot of RP faction, sorry if it's always the same, but it's useless to write always the same things with different words. ^^

A messenger arrives on horse, claiming that he has to deliver a message to the Tsar.
    The letter brings the blue seal of King Alfredo Sìleni I, of the Kingdom of Sìlen.
    It's your decision if you want to open the letter or not, though this is its content:

[​IMG]

To your Majesty Tsar Ivan IV,
    I offer you my peacefull salutes as mutual benefit for our Kingdoms.
    I sent this letter to offer a trading partnership between our lands.
    By your consent we will only draw advantages, therefore I see no reasons for refusal.
    I expect to receive a letter soon with your answer.

For the blue and white!
    King Alfredo Sìleni I

6. Schnitzel Trainee Engineer

The note is delivered to the King, who is rejoiced at the coming of this letter. He puts another note into the now unsealed letter, and takes the first one out onto the table.
    The note reads:

Hail to the kingdom of Silen, blessings from Russia!
    We gracefully accept your trade offer, and will hope to do business with you soon!

There is one thing we must take care of, however. Currently, our land is ruled by me. however, things are beginning to get rather difficult, ruling an entire nation by myself. Therefore, I must ask for one thing aside from this trade agreement. Perhaps our lands could merge, and we could rule in unison with one another, sharing our lords and provinces?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Silen Apprentice Engineer

The messenger arrives again on horse at your gates, you notice that he is been really fast in delivering the message and coming back.
    << I must deliver an important message to the Tsar immediately, open the doors! >> he shouts.
    You receive the letter and the messenger will wait there for some days in case you need to send a message back.
    You can see the seal of the Kingdom of Sìlen and, once again, it's your decision if you want to read that letter or not, though this is its content:

[​IMG]
    To your majesty Tsar Ivan IV of Russia,
    I am pleased to see that you accepted our offer, for sure it will bring us great economical
    improvements. I've also read about that other request of yours. I'm afraid to tell you that I
    did not quite understand precisely your terms. Are you offering a vassalage proposal? Perhaps
    we could soon meet in person to discuss it.

For the blue and white!
    King Alfredo Sìleni I

// We could roleplay a discussion. :)

8. Schnitzel Trainee Engineer

Yet again, another letter is sent with the messanger, stating that the Tsar would like to speak in person very much. A gift of 153 Rubles was sent with the messenger.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Silen Apprentice Engineer

// Let's start a RP discussion in the Roleplay sub-forum, under "General discussions".

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.