Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Sabertooth (Cruiser type)

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by thomosus, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. thomosus Trainee Engineer

Well, actually I dont know if this could be a cruiser, but I think its big enough in this game, to be called cruiser. Its not a beauty, but I wanted to make some big ship, to see how the game will behave. So this is my ship right now. Unfortunately, hangar is not working, coz small ships dont react to gravity generators. But problems with ,,black blinking´´ will be resolved, got it confirmed by Marek Rosa. LEave a comment if u got a question or anything (critics etc.)

2. Fierce Trainee Engineer

awesome ship

3. jetcutter Apprentice Engineer

Nice Work. How long did this take you?

4. thomosus Trainee Engineer

Thank you, hmmm I think it took me 3-4 days ... not 24 hours ... more like +- 5 hours per day

5. TechyBen Junior Engineer

Interesting design there. Would make a great pirate ship. :)
    What happened to the front, did you crash?

Good to see the game can handle large craft.

6. abarb Trainee Engineer

That is awesome!

7. thomosus Trainee Engineer

Thank you, u mean, why did the ,,wing´´ fallen off? I used those bomb things (they look like antisumbarine bombs) and they cannot be destroyed. So I put them on Station block and just accelerate into them. Those bombs just penetrates all if you move with the ship. So it makes nice destruction.

And with those large ships. For now, the game cannot fully handle ship like this...rendering is slow and there are no gravity generators for ship in hangars. But I asked Marek and he said, they work on both and it will be repaired/implented.

8. thomosus Trainee Engineer

And ofcourse thank you all to whom I didnt respond, I just dont want to spam here - thank you, thank you, thank you ... etc. Ofcourse Im glad u like it :)

9. W-S-Y Trainee Engineer

She's a pretty boat. A good original looking design and I like where you placed the hangar.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.