Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Script to Control the Firing of Multiple Guns

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Spaceman Spiff, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Awhile back I thought I saw a script in the Workshop that was written to control multiple guns (or missile launchers) that would stagger their firing sequence so that it ends up looking like a continuous salvo of shots at a target. But try as I might, I cannot seem to locate the script. I think I can do the same thing with a series of timer blocks, but a script would be convenient. Can someone help me locate the script (or tell me none exists)? Thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sarekh Senior Engineer

• Like Like x 2
  3. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Exactly! I knew I'd seen that before, but I looked forever and couldn't locate it. I even used the search word "salvo" and didn't hit on it. Thanks!!!
    --- Automerge ---
    Unbelievable. This time when I entered the word “salvo” and searched, it was right there. I think before I had checked the box “Script” and it didn’t pop up (or maybe it was “Block”; I don’t remember). Again, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roxette Senior Engineer

Your mistake was in using the actual Steam search, which is worse than useless. Just use a web search engine :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I’ll remember that recommendation. Thanks.

6. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Yeah Steam search is hit or miss. Google can find items on the workshop almost flawlessly!

7. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

So I've discovered. Google is my friend.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.