Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

SE Task Manager 1.185.200 *HIGH PRIORITY*

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DopePope, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. DopePope Trainee Engineer

close SE and my Task Manager says its still open with Task Manager !

Task Manager
    SE OPEN AND PLAYING

Task Manager
    SE CLOSED BUT STILL RUNNING IN THE BACK GROUND

As im Reporting this SE is closed and Task Manager is still recording SE open ... dont you think that puts lots of strain on a computer ... .. is this a SE APP now ?
    APPS = they run in background
    --- Automerge ---
    + feel sorry for people that play this game and don't know what a Task Manager is and don't know what to close!
    + there computer is probably on fire they just don't know !

DopePope

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. garbledletters Trainee Engineer

*HIGH PRIORITY*
    The world doesn't revolve around you, this is an unfixable non-issue that doesn't cause much harm, caused by people (you) closing the game through [your OS here] (alt-f4 and the such) and not clicking "exit to [your OS here]" in the main menu.
    If it is really that much of an issue, use the button in the main menu

Even if i am wrong about it not happening if you use the exit button, it should fix itself over time, hence it decreasing from 3gb to 2gb in memory usage between photos.

edit : Everyone knows what task manager is if they're worth their salt as a computer user.

system1024

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. DopePope Trainee Engineer

I'm sorry i don't think you understand .. i did click "EXIT" on SE .. then i looked in Task Manager and still found SE running .. hence taking up "RAM" after Game is "Properly" closed.
    no need to be salty .. this is for bugs not "SALTY PEOPLE"

DopePope

4. Hotshot Jimmy Senior Engineer

Its an issue that pops up every now and again, itll either be fixed by the next update or a later one

• Like Like x 1
  5. DopePope Trainee Engineer

FIXED IN 1.185.300

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.