Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Searching mods for some Ideas!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Knuffel, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Knuffel Trainee Engineer

Hey hey guys!

First of all, hello! i am new here, coming from Belgium and i am called Laurent (it is French) and i Love to be kreativ so big big Thank you too Keen and the hole modders out there to help me so much by beeing Kreativ and let me make my Ideas real in a Game! =)

At the moment i am searching some mods for economy, i dont know the game realy good, and we want to start a little RP projekt.
    But i am interessted in some Mods what helps me for economy, something like money or Animals and Plants for some Farmers.

Do you know good Mods what can help people to have something like a Job who works some thing like a farmer planting Wheat and selling it to a baker to make bread and some stuff?

And is it Possible to make a Skill tree? for this Jobs or Wapeon and some stuff?

Realy Thanks guys! =)
    Bye Bye =P

2. Cetric Junior Engineer

There is a wheat mod which adds a voxel variation to the others, allowing you to show wheat fields ripe for harvest. Tall grass may represent other sorts of crop.But it is only eye candy, you will have to wait for one of the next uploads by the Holy Keen Church of Engineers, as they have plans to do exactly this what you mention: farming with stages of growth and finally -harvest.
    The other things you mention may be implemented some time, too. But sound still quite too advanced for current situation. The role play aspect has mostly to do with surviving in wilderness and building a realm from scratch. In multiplayer you will find the more belligerent aspects, when you are confronted by human opponents etc.

3. Coggernaut Trainee Engineer

I wrote up a Economy Mod on the workshop, for now all it is is gold coins, but I plan on expanding it with the "tax" system. Additionally, barbarians drop the coins

4. Knuffel Trainee Engineer

Thank You Cetric,
    I hope it will come one day =D i see so many possibilities! =D

@Coggernaut,
    Ah yeh i saw it =D and we will use it, Some Taxes would be reaaaly cool!
    Then when i am on RP i open a Bank ='D so make me Rich! ='D

5. Coggernaut Trainee Engineer

Sure, I'll try to update the mod in the coming weeks and see what else I can add to it =D

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.