Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Shaostoul Corporation: Engineering Division & Learning Center

Discussion in 'Released and WIP Mods' started by Shaostoul, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Tilleen Trainee Engineer

Hello all,

This may not be the place to post this, but does anyone know how to create an airtight block? I can not see anything in the .sbc files or anywhere on how this is done, is it part of the collision detection or something?

Thanks,
    Tilleen.

2. Tilleen Trainee Engineer

Ok. I worked it out, it is attached to how the mount points are defined.

3. HumanFate Trainee Engineer

Does anyone know how the game handle the consumerate at which reactors use uranium ? It happens my reactors use 100units per sec which is quite unhandy to use ;)

4. HumanFate Trainee Engineer

5. KingdomBragg Junior Engineer

Hi, I was wondering if you can say what's going on with the "Star Wars Collab" mod as it's no longer available.

6. Kokurokoki Apprentice Engineer

Should I aim to connect all my verticies together when modeling?

7. Brian Bonella Trainee Engineer

Shao can you release you Dejarik table and the Falcon's passenger seat as a separate mod (once your back home that is) as the SW collaboration mod has gone from the WS, managed to get most of the stuff from separate mods but still missing your awesome work in the Falcon :)

8. Shaostoul Senior Engineer

Hey guys! I finally have an updated setup video after receiving tons of requests for it and tons of questions on why certain things aren't working:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shaostoul Senior Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.