Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Ship Mass not updating dynamically

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ProfessorFalken, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. ProfessorFalken Apprentice Engineer

The ships mass in the lower right corner is only updating once you check your inventory. It would be nice if this updated every few seconds so that you would know as you are getting close to overloading your miner. Wasn't an issue in space, but on a planet, ship mass is a very important statistic because it covers not only your ability to fly, but your power usage as you fly.

2. kcjunkbox Senior Engineer

Mine updates as I mine in both creative and survival

3. Telquel Trainee Engineer

Notice that too, while mining in space atleast ship mass wont update before I open inventory. Had tested that on two different computers and botha have same problem. Comps runs w7 64 pro 8Gig ram AMD R9 280 and other radeon 5850
    Edit: In DS atleast, did not tested in single player yet. And appeared after planet update-

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  4. CheeseJedi Apprentice Engineer

It used to update in real time as you added or removed inventory. It is not currently - when connected as a client to my DS.

IS this happening also in Single player or client-hosted multiplayer (listen server)?

5. ProfessorFalken Apprentice Engineer

It might be specific to the server. No mods are on this server, but everyone on is has noticed the same thing.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.