Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Ship name via PB

Discussion in 'Programming Questions and Suggestions' started by Lynnux, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lynnux Junior Engineer

Look at the display. Yes, text is a string and could have been entered manually. But isn't :) It's Cubegrid.CustomName
    [​IMG]

I've been deleting some very old and obsolete savegames and found this one. The script didn't run anymore, so I've updated it. I couldn't find the IMyCubeGrid.CustomName in Visual Studio, just tried it. I think Chrison found it already, too, as he posted something in the ModApi forum.
    --- Automerge ---
    Currently only in the dev version (1.172), I guess.

2. Wicorel Senior Engineer

3. Lynnux Junior Engineer

I don't see it. My browser (Firefox) is reporting an error when displaying these tables. Lines 41 to 143 are not in the table. This interface change is totally hidden from me.

But this is why I post it here. Not everybody is looking into the ModApi forum for PB features and it wasn't mentioned in the change log...

But thanks for posting it here because now everyone has a chance to see it ;-)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  4. Wicorel Senior Engineer

It IS in the change log. But I guess it's easy to miss.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.