Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Shop posting fee adjustment in DS

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by SultonMRP, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. SultonMRP Trainee Engineer

not sure if I posted this before, sorry if I did.

Is there a way to adjust the shops posting fee on server side .cfg, I'm running a small server 3-5 players, fee kinda expensive, I would like the be able to lower the fee amount to make it easier on my players.

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Use your administrator tool spawn them some extra start up Space Credits. ;)

3. Lord Grey Apprentice Engineer

I don't understand why I have to pay fees to sell stuff on my own store anyway. It's not like they are broadcasted over a marketplace, people have to come to my store to buy Things or see Prices. So for what are the fees? Who gets them? Doesn't make any sense to me.

4. Stardriver907 Master Engineer

The system is an amalgam of every other economy system ever, and they all come from games that aren't like SE. You pay fees because you always pay fees at a trading station. Even your own, cause I'm guessing there isn't another game where you get to have your own store.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.