Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Show off your creations!

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by David184, Oct 17, 2013.

1. wininoid Trainee Engineer

My first two creations. The big ship didn't slow down as fast as I had expected. Oops.

2. Levik Trainee Engineer

3. Belander Trainee Engineer

My Base is slowly growing. My cruiser is complete and I have the framework for the bridge of a deep space exploration ship. I plan on making it about twice to three times the size of the cruiser and have a dedicated mining ship docked inside.

4. Makaan512 Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Starting with recreating ships from my starmade folder,
    I'm quite pleased with how much detail is possible.

Accelerates like a big one, turns like a small one, pain to stop.

@Dr. Flenner: Agamemnon is starting to look great! Tanis or a Vaygr Command Station would make one hell of a Shipyard.

5. Exilis Trainee Engineer

My frist few tests :D

http://imgur.com/a/6BKEl

http://imgur.com/a/1qgbz

6. TechyBen Junior Engineer

Love those ships Levik! I'd post my recent build in progress... but there is a problem. It's a cylinder in space, and well... people might assume it's something else right now. So I'll have to add the rest of the craft so it does not look too "rod" like.

PS, looks better from the inside right now!

Still have not met the memory/engine limit. But as it's not even half constructed, I am expecting to.

Any hints from the developers on the maximum size? This thing is around 60 blocks wide and deep, and about 900m high, so 300 to 350 blocks high at a guess.

7. RedPhoenix Moderator

General Space Engineering "Walrus" - Heavy Freighthauler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Walrus also has several hardpoints for point-defense weapons to maximize perimeter security.
    [​IMG]

Equipped with 5 GSE LCE3200-Mk. III engines, the Walrus is able to cover very long distances at low fuel usage.
    [​IMG]

But if the fuel level starts running out, gas collectors in front of the main engines are capable of gathering even the thickest burnable gas and to store it for the voyage.
    [​IMG]

The cargo bay is huge. It contains 14 Large Cargo Containers and can hold over 200 Small Cargo Containers at maximum capacity.
    [​IMG]

The up-to-date freight cooling and maintenance system uses an independent power source to control and maintain every cargo container to ensure a safe transport, even in the outer rims of our galaxy.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Walrus has also a medical bay to ensure the best health service for its crew members.
    Two of the newest GSE N-Fusion Reactors are powering the ships main system. Plenty of power to play with.
    [​IMG]

The 2nd deck contains several different modules: An assembler to ensure quick repair if something breakes, another gyro to maintain flight-route and another cargo pod for the crew.
    [​IMG]

The bridge is functional. All three staff-members are sitting back to back. Communication and Sensors, Navigation and Flight control, this is all it needs on the bridge of the Walrus.
    [​IMG]

________

1st, I hope I didn't used too much pictures.
    2nd, I think I may add some crew quarters somewhere.
    3rd, Made a lot of fun building this.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  8. BLKMMB Trainee Engineer

This is the first fighter I took screenshot of before smashing it up to pieces :p

It is a small chubby fighter, I hid the multi-directional core with the reactors inside the hull, so it is asthethics. This little bastard can take a beating too!

http://imgur.com/a/Ml4sj via @imgur

[​IMG]

9. RoyORoma Trainee Engineer

So here is my toy...

6 Medium Storage
    12-24 Small Storage,
    8 Missile Launchers
    10 Chain Gains

0 to 87 M/s in about 4 to 5 seconds. (I could be off as I am just counting, and I am too lazy to use stopwatch.)
    Stops pretty fast, in about 2-3 seconds from 104 M/s to 0.

Over 60 Gyros, and tons of thrusters...lol

but She proves that utility doesn't have to be ugly :thumb:

[​IMG]

Bottom View - The Single Gyro on the bottom looks like some form of M-TADS (Targeting/Visual System)
    [​IMG]

Cockpit - Have to use alt to change view upwards a bit though...I think they have the cockpit set to angle downwards slightly.

[​IMG]

But Wait, tons of thrusters? Where a they hiding? - Note to Devs - Don't fix the fact that we can hide thrusters...I like my pretty ships...Also, she looks like a small star when viewed from behind..lol.
    [​IMG]

And last, lights on with front profile:
    [​IMG]

10. thr33p10 Trainee Engineer

Having seen so many great looking creations here, I have only one big reason I want to show off my own.

I haven't yet seen anyone else do this one!

My space boat!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

11. DarthJordan Trainee Engineer

Here is my Serenity ship so far. I build the inside first and am slowly re-shaping the outside and doing some detailing and lighting and coloring. This game is so much damn fun!! Check out my Imgur album for a tour of the inside!!

HERE IS A LINK TO THE FULL ALBUM

[​IMG]

12. smoker93 Apprentice Engineer

I build a space barn so we can enjoy some meat while building.
    home delivery guaranteed no matter your sector.

But due to the technical difficulties the service is temporarily unavailable.

13. gordogomez Trainee Engineer

This is my first fighter
    [​IMG]
    How do you make your post pics larger? I can only post these small pics...

14. FrostyAvo Trainee Engineer

All of these are fantastic, I hope the game installs soon so I can build something too :eek:ops:

15. RedPhoenix Moderator

I am using an external hoster and link them directly.

16. RPGprayer Trainee Engineer

To all the EVE nuts out there, I present the Badger Mk II / Tayra:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I still have the interior to do, as well as few details to fix, especially the bridge part looks really bad...

Happy building!

17. OrionG Trainee Engineer

Started with the survival map and added on. The big blue ship has a full interior and a docking bay for small ships. I call it the Blind Jump - because without blueprints implemented yet I felt totally blind building it, ha!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. hitman_18.12 Trainee Engineer

here is my first large ship that i build...the outside is almost finished, but i havent done much in the inside...maybe i will show more when its done.

19. BLKMMB Trainee Engineer

Here is my new small ship design. The bounty hunter ship. It features a 3x3 multi-directional core, 5 gattling gun, 2 missile launcher and it handle pretty great with decent speed. It can only fit inside the red ship, not the blue one has you can see :p

http://imgur.com/a/7YVE6 - IMGUR Gallery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Brotacon Trainee Engineer

This is my first ship, it's not as good as a lot of the ones here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I want to crash it into something, but there only seems to be one save supported at the moment. It'd be nice to be able to manual save so I can be sure it won't autosave after I've smashed her up! EDIT- There is! You click on the save in the load screen and click "save as"

Great game though, very cosy once you have your ship built and you can wander around it.

21. MichalR[CZ] Trainee Engineer

So I decided to give it a shot. I just picked up some random ship on the internet and build it in Space engineers. After like 8 hours of building I thought like "oh thats super cool I must post this on the forum" and then I saw your creations and feel like my ship is nothing in comparison with your awesome creations. Its really amazing what you have build there. Nevermind here is my result.

After all it really feels like a Minecraft, I am just missing there some sort of variability. When I was playing MC I was like "ok lets build some village, some blacksmith here, some farm there, shop, tavern, ship, docks..." there was always something else to do. But here it is just spaceship, space station or mothership...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. jetcutter Apprentice Engineer

I think you will find many dis similarities between this and MC. But I am new as well

23. Krasus Trainee Engineer

24. Fierce Trainee Engineer

25. smoker93 Apprentice Engineer

26. Vermillion Senior Engineer

Warning: Pilot Error
    [​IMG]
    HALP!! I R STUKK!!

• Like Like x 1
  27. Makaan512 Trainee Engineer

28. Fierce Trainee Engineer

29. FrostyAvo Trainee Engineer

This was my first ship, nothing special: