Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Show off your creations!

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by David184, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Enkidu Apprentice Engineer

and finaly my favorit one... design by Sage... but i rebuild it a lot bigger:

[​IMG]
    the BIG SAGE STATION... with new interior decorations

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286952036

2. Enkidu Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]
    they are called Pirat...

I've seen this craft in a youtube video and thaught i could rebuild it with both a grider and a welder. When i was done it was a little bit slow so i build a MK II. After the battarys came out i build a MK III & MK III XL. I also added a MK II that is survival ready...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301746690

3. Dwarf-Lord Pangolin Senior Engineer

I'm not interested in competing in the screenshot competition currently ongoing, but it did inspire me to whip up a small compilation of some of the ships I've got (including one that's still undergoing interior work >.> ) Hope you like it, and I'd love to hear any advice on taking prettier screenshots.

Ardentralli Confederation Patrol Fleet Leaving Orbit
    [​IMG]

4. Enkidu Apprentice Engineer

wow... looking very good... i suck at making large ships...

5. Beanie Apprentice Engineer

That's really good though Dwarf Lord. You should enter that screenie in the comp.

6. Commander Quail Trainee Engineer

I made a vicious little target drone today:
    [​IMG]

When shot, it starts breaking up into sharp heavy armor shrapnel that can cause some severe damage. I was fighting 5 of them. I got disarmed by them. They are so evil and vicious.

Steam workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301802135

7. Polenicus Apprentice Engineer

I've refit the Hyperion again. Functionally She's about complete (Though I want to add a couple of Titans and construct a centralized engineering compartment to supply power for it)

[​IMG]
    The Bridge has been redesigned, and the 8 manned turrets are finally completed and in place. All the bays now have proper doors.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next refit is mostly going to be cosmetic. Pretty much all of the Hyperion's auxiliary craft are in place too, including 4x Wolfpack multirole fighters, 1x Wolfhound Recon fighter, 1x Welder Workbee, 1x Grinder Workbee, and 1x Dropship (Based on Aaron's design from Last Stand Gamers, re-created from carefully watching his vids)

The Workshop file includes all the previous iterations, so you can see the evolution of the ship. Remember, this is all survival built, and started life as a bunch of cargo ships I welded together.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=275756968

8. GreenRayzHD Trainee Engineer

Here is my fighter plane. The TZ-100 Styker

[​IMG]

9. Tristavius Senior Engineer

Man, those gel together so nicely as a fleet! Nice action screenshot too!

10. Commander Rotal Master Engineer

A tiny, highly inaccurate something i threw together.

[​IMG]
    It's a lazy attempt at a Peregrine Starfighter as seen mainly in the Dominion War.

11. Volthorne Apprentice Engineer

Here's a teaser at a large something I've been working on for a while now (mostly re-working how it looks on a crappy laptop by myself. It's been a long process :bawl:):

[​IMG]
    Yes, those are Titan Engines. This is also only one of the two main engine rooms (should give you a rough sense of scale).

12. Skeloton Master Engineer

Some images of my latest creation...more or less finished. Just need a small fix for rotors.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Nothing too fancy.

13. GreenRayzHD Trainee Engineer

Well here is my AI-90 "Peace Maker"
    [​IMG]

14. gFleka Junior Engineer

I like the angle on the back of your ship Skeloton !

15. RayvenQ Moderator

Something I worked on for a lowering ramp door, from the idea of the mechanics on how it'd work in my head, actually turned out successful, although this is only a proptype design and not perfect as i messed up in one small part

[​IMG]

16. Kayatami Apprentice Engineer

I just finished Valiant TyR. Here's a screenshot, can find more pictures of it in my thread [Here]. :)

[​IMG]

17. Insane Trainee Engineer

Updated our BC-304
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=292922650

[​IMG]

18. Dwarf-Lord Pangolin Senior Engineer

Enkidu, Beanie, Tristavius, thank you for the compliments! ^^

Polenicus, the Hyperion looks awesome. Very piratical.

RotalHenricsson, I actually quite like that Peregrine you made. Granted, I don't know a lot about the particulars of how they're supposed to look, but I was able to recognize it on sight right away.

19. Commander Rotal Master Engineer

Thanks :D she's probably too small (haven't measured the ship but the "real" ship is supposed to be somewhere between 25 and 30 meters), the engines are too big and i must admit i did not look at the lower half, worked off a single picture from an angle above. I get sidetracked a lot when building small craft, they're so much fun.

20. Beanie Apprentice Engineer

Sneak preview of a war vessel yet to be classed or named. Suggestions welcome. :)

It's mass is over 30,000,000kg as it stands and will probably weigh more once it's finished. So it will probably be designated as a Dreadnought.

[​IMG]

Full size image can be found here http://i.imgur.com/t5NhT0u.png?1

21. Kayatami Apprentice Engineer

Do you have more screenshots of different angles and/or positions Beanie? I like the architecture already.

22. Beanie Apprentice Engineer

Sure. It's not finished yet, but I could do a video when she's done if you're interested?

Here's a shot of the bay doors opened. It's large enough.

[​IMG]

Here's a shot of the rear
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some more angles

[​IMG]

I painted it pure black, so it doesn't show up that well, but it's a war ship after all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a shot of the front.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a shot from inside the hanger, nothing much to see apart from the gyro "chamber"

[​IMG]

Here's what's powering the 5 titan engines, along with the rest of the ship.

[​IMG]

I think there's 30 large reactors there. And it actually uses about 50% of that power when moving at speed, so there's room for charging a fleet of fighters too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Each bay opening has two doors powered by pistons (4 pistons total) and they're stable at full speed and turning sharply etc.

If you're interested I'll make a new thread with more progress on this rather than flooding this thread with updates.

23. plaYer2k Master Engineer

24. Kayatami Apprentice Engineer

Sure thing, I'll keep an eye out for the thread and/or video.

25. zealstarwind Trainee Engineer

Really like the Stargate Universe inspired ships there, made me want to redesign some of mine as such.

26. 3eepoint Junior Engineer

It`s growing:

[​IMG]

142.000 metric Tonns as of jet, and there is a ot more comming. But the Titan Engine keeps it mobile :cool:

Mfg 3ee

PS: It`s back is not as massive as it seems. The angle add`s a few (thousend) Pounds .....

27. JD.Horx Senior Engineer

28. Leon026 Apprentice Engineer

Now that's sexy. I'm a huge fan of that style of hull design for large ships.

29. Dwarf-Lord Pangolin Senior Engineer

Now that is a funny coincidence, because I've never actually watched Stargate Universe; been holding off on it until I got my hands on Atlantis. o.O Still, very glad you like them. :cool:

JD.Horx, those are indeed very sexy. I tried my hand at using that style of hull, but I could never pull it off. Going to go give these a try. Excellent choice of backdrop to take the pictures against BTW.

Actually, is it just me, or does everything look better without the giant pale cloud of stock dust in the background?

30. Tristavius Senior Engineer

Those are really nicely done JD.Horx; will check out your interiors tonight as well!

Also, Stargate and Stargate Atlantis just appeared quietly on Netflix a few weeks back (I'm UK based, there may be regional differences). Atlantis has basically fueled the development of my carrier and in fact I've run out!