Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Small Ship Gone Massive

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by lgustavomp, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. lgustavomp Trainee Engineer

Hello everybody.

This is (was) Nova Prospekt, my lastest creation. It is a recreation of a ship I made a long time ago, named Prospector https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=481754586 . This time I decided to make it a bit larger and better detailed using small grid (larger with small grid... that make a lot of sense...)

But, unfortunately it's kind of dead now. I have just reached the physics objects limits a couple of hours ago. It is still working, but placing (or removing) blocks is a nightmare because most of them have lost their collision model.

I really want to congratulate the Keen team, because even with tons of blocks, mods, lights the simspeed is strong at 1.02 and fps >40. My computer is pretty beefy, but it's not a gaming machine. The optimizations made along the game development are really shining here.

Ok, I also want to say that these ~8 months I spent on this project were really amazing and I'm not sad nor complaining. I Knew that hitting the limit was a very likely to happen sooner or later.

Anyway.. Rest in peace, ship. You made me really happy.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.