Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

SP Starts in planets difficulty

Discussion in 'Balancing' started by noxLP, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. noxLP Junior Engineer

Don'y you think they're too much difficult? I've don't tried the mars one, but pirates and spiders attacking you right from the beginning are too much.

We have been talking about this in the general subforum, so i just tried to start a solar system survival world like an hour ago.
    The planetary lander begins upside down :p, after remember the new horizon HUD thing i could stabilize it before crash it (btw something happens with inertial dampeners, i'm not sure if it's planets or what, but sometimes they just refuse to work until you pop out and in again to the cockpit), only to see that i'm in the dark side of the planet and i have the sun rotation in 2 hours... yay, i can not land because i don't see anything and the ship don't have spotlights :eek:, lets chase the sun until i have light again... 1 hour later i got bored of trying to have enough light to land or to land without lights, it's a race against the sun.

So, that's what i think:
    - Control the pirates and other menaces at the beginning, they could just wait 2, 4, 6 hours before the first attack.
    - Please!!!!! Add spotlights to the planetary lander, one right in the bottom center and other one forward should be enough (that's what i'm doing right now in creative).
    - If it's doable, don't place the lander in the dark side of the planet, it's impossible to locate a good spot for the base in total darkness.

• Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.