Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

sp world won't load

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by wl.wouter, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. wl.wouter Trainee Engineer

after the new update, the visual one, my single player world won't load anymore, it always took long but now it just keeps going. I verified the game files, i tried loading it without the mods but nothing seems to do the trick... can a dev look at this? i really like this game

2. dionisiovega Trainee Engineer

your best bet is to roll back to version 1.185. I had to do the same thing in order to get any save or new world to load.

3. wl.wouter Trainee Engineer

thanks, but how do I do that in steam?...

4. Ondřej Nahálka QA Lead Staff

5. dionisiovega Trainee Engineer

this is the guide I followed to roll back to 1.185
    --- Automerge ---
    would you like a copy of any of my worlds?
    I just did the update to 1.186.033, and I still cannot load any save or start a new empty world (or any preset world either)... Yet all versions of 1.185 will load all of my saves or a new world in a matter of minutes

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.