Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Space Engineers help

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sh4man, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Sh4man

Hello. In my friends world I have a lot of bugs. Sometimes I can't see some blocks,amount of power is telling me differently than it actually is,power usage is also different,my ship sometimes isn't moving on my screen but it is on my friend's. And I lost quite a few ships becouse of that problem.Also every time I log in to that world I don't have my items saved and I have to grab new once each time.And I don't see some ships at all.
    Please respond asap..It's a great game and I don't want to quit playing it becouse of some random bugs.