Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

RP Space Pizzaneers!

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by FatalPapercut, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. DivineWrath Junior Engineer

The Hindsight drone was busy checking if every part of itself is in working order, but stops when Glitrian tried to antagonizes the crazed engineer. The drone looks at Glitrian and comments "You must be the dumb one. You know, if you wanted to antagonize someone, it really should be someone who wasn't a mad engineer, or someone who didn't already have a few drones in your base of operations. It really helps if the guy you seek to antagonize didn't have the weapons for orbital bombardment. No, don't thank me, pointing out what you should have done. Hindsight is a talent of mine. Its not like I'm name Hindsight or anything. No, wait, that is exactly what I'm named. That probably means that you should listen to me.".

The Hindsight moves over and picks up its chainsaw. It then says "That said, I don't think you have too much to worry about. My boss doesn't tend to blow things up out of spite...". The Hindsight drone tries to activate its chainsaw, but it doesn't work. Its seem to be busted. The drone says "Damn, this is busted. Must have got wrecked in the explosion. That camera I fixed appears to be busted as well. My recording stops at when that explosion went off.".

((Edit: I decided to remove and save some of the script for later.))

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

This one's just a barrel of laughs, ey?
    Wounder why this guys so crazy. It almost makes you look sane. Glitorian looks at the drone.

"Does he fire at someone who steals from him."
    He is crazy!
    That's nothing new.

3. DivineWrath Junior Engineer

The Hindsight drone says "Huh? Why would you ask something like that? Wait, did you steal something?...". The drone does a very visible scan of Glitrian, complete with special effects. "Hey, you have implants in your head that speak to you! Are they the crazy kind? Do they drive you bonkers? I remember hearing about this one guy who had one that was completely obsessed with peanut butter cups. Mind you, supposedly that thing running at 100% was able to burn calories faster than a normal human can eat them. Hey, didn't I scan you to see if you stole something and not chat about head implants? I mean I can go on talking, but ma boss can get annoyed when I rant and not work. Speaking about annoying, I can relate to voices in your head because I have assimilative programing and can...". Its should be clear that the drone will likely rant for a while longer unless interrupted.

4. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Glitorian looks at the drone.

"The implants didn't cause my craziness, buddy!" Rose had finally found her way to the drone.

"What,what,what. You're insane!"

She's on to us!
    Shut it. You get annoying you now.
    "Sort of. Some PTSD, multi-personality disorder, and a pinch of ADHD." The Pizzaneers drone looks stunned.

"Well that explains why you froze up. Now, ou better get out of here, Hindend drone. I prefer not being shot by weapons of any kind."

5. DivineWrath Junior Engineer

The Hindsight drone says "PTSD. Yeah, sure buddy. Whatever you say.".

The drone continues "Anyways, miss... What was your name again? I don't think I got it when I arrived.". The drone pauses waiting for an answer, but will continue speaking even it doesn't get one. "So yeah, I can appreciate not wanting to get shot at. That woman with her weapons seems pretty eager to use them, even on drones that haven't provoked her. I'm glad to be leaving soon. I would hate to be next. I'm just an innocent repair and salvage drone.".

The drone pause and emits a hologram of a halo above its head and tries to look innocent. It then resumes talking "Anyways, I need to get that melted drone moved and taken to our ship before I can leave. With my chainsaw busted, maybe I can use my drill to tear up the ground below it?".

In that moment, the melted drone reactivates. Its starts flying and tears away as much of the floor that it needs to in order to fly. It shouts "I LIVEEEE!!!!". In a moment of surprise, the Hindsight drone says "Son of a...". The Bulldog drone pauses and looks around. Then 2 arms bursts out of the case, forcing their way out of melted shut door. Both arms are half finished being assembled but they both looks thick and strong. The drone takes the kind of posture as though it approves of the destruction. It then speaks "Not half bad. I can't remember what I did, but I'm satisfied with the destruction. Say, when is the boss going to show up?". It stops to go look at the Hindsight drone and but then sees Glitrian. It immediately says "Oh, hey, is that a giant bug? Can I squish it?".

Passy (who hasn't left yet) immediately interrupts "No. No, you may not squish him. He is a person and an employee of this establishment. Also, our master is leaving, so your presence is not needed any longer. You should return to the ship and get repairs.". Bulldog replies "Nonsense. Who would protect master if I've left for repairs. Wait, repairs!?". The Bulldog drone stops to check itself out to see the extent of its damage. Its hands makes its way to the big cut that goes half ways through its body. Both its hands feels out the full length of the cut. "Damn. Its like someone was cutting me with a chainsaw made out of super sharp.". The Hindsight drone then tries to hide its diamond teethed chainsaw behind itself but doesn't do a good enough job. The Bulldog drone notices what the Hindsight drone is doing. It then forcefully grabs the Hindsight drone by the neck and says "My, what a nice chainsaw you have there. That wouldn't happen to be what used to cut me nearly in half would it?".

6. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Glitorian smiles slightly at the sight as Rose just looks at the Hindsight drone.

"My name's Rose." She then looks at the Bulldog.
    "And yes. That is what sliced you. But take any fighting outside, please."

7. Tateo13TTV Junior Engineer

(( i have no idea if my ball window selling droid survived. well its funny lol -tateo))

8. DivineWrath Junior Engineer

((Well, I don't think anyone will object if you decide your ball droid survived. So long as you have a good reason for it surviving. That said, it doesn't have to survive either. Maybe a replacement will show up later.))

The Bulldog says "Take it outside? Normally my programing is quite adamant about picking fights where ever I want, but that sounds strangely sensible to my programing. A good outside brawl... Hmm... Very well then.". The Bulldog drone goes flies outside and pulls the Hindsight drone outside.

While that was happening, the Hindsight drone says while making chocking sounds "Hold on, hold on. Would you believe that she is lying and that someone else did the cutting?". The Bulldog drone says "No.". Hindsight drone "Ok, look. We thought you were dead. You were melted and you solidified on the ground. It made sense to cut you up and take the data modules back to the ship. I wasn't doing it out malice. Really. Honest. I took no pleasure in the act!". Bulldog drone "So? Is that supposed to make the desire to break you like a twig go away? Cause it ain't working.". Hindsight drone "But the fact that we wrote you off as dead, but you survived... shouldn't you be happy that you impressed us with you toughness?". Bulldog drone "Nope. Though it pleases me that will be the last thing you think of.".

While the Hindsight drone begs for its life, the Greyhound drone teleports back in to the restaurant. Once it gets its bearings, it flies outside to the Bulldog drone. Sounding a little impatient, it says "Could we leave now? I'm bored. Plus I seem to get unprovoked attacks here.". The Bulldog drone tries to hit the Greyhound drone with a backhand slap, but the Greyhound drone is much faster thus easily dodges. Greyhound drone "You just proved my case.".

The Passy drone flies out and says "Look. Bulldog. Get back to the ship. Our master is annoyed and worried to the point that he has activated the motherships orbital bombardment weapon systems.". Bulldog drone "What?". The Bulldog drone pauses for a moment as though it is reviewing what the mothership can do. The Passy drone continues "Look, he has precision weapons that can kill you with minimal damage to others, like the Hindsight drone in your hand. Even with a little collateral damage, it can live without head. Likewise, master has weapons that can level this entire area, him included. In case you forgot, he has a severe case of space madness. I'm sure he thinks he can respawn or something if something bad happens to him.". Bulldog drone "Right... crazy people. Ahem. That doesn't end well for many people involved. Umm... the better part of valor is to live and fight another day? Living to fight more battles makes sense to my programing.". The Bulldog drone gently lets go of the Hindsight. The Hindsight drone wastes no time flying away to the ship they came out of.

The remaining drones head back to the ship as well, with minimal bickering. Once everyone boards, the ship takes off and leaves.

((That should be it for me for now. I don't think I missed anything. Except maybe the pizza, but the crazed engineer probably doesn't care anymore.))

9. Levits Senior Engineer

Well I got bored enough and seeing as to how I was sitting around with a pencil and piece of paper, I decided to draw something for a few laughs. Hearing Tateo going on and on about his space tigers :woot: I just couldn't help it. Anyways, just because of "Random" I'm putting this in here.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Hahaha. Good job Levtis.

11. Tateo13TTV Junior Engineer

GOOD god... my next iteration of space tiger is actualy not biological but a stupid ai controled robot body
    -Tateo

12. Levits Senior Engineer

:woot: hah! already working on a sequel then lol. Just waiting till I get bored again.

13. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

Just reading though this RP for fun and laughs and thought I'd give this a shot.

Rose was in her usual cheery mood when she heard the phone ring. Seyah and Glitorian were both delivering orders so the A.I. had a good idea of what the call was about, and floated her teardrop shaped body to the phone.

"Thank you for calling Space Pizzaneers. This is ROSv3 speaking, but you can call me Rose. How can I help you?" After a moment of listening, it was pretty clear Rose was annoyed by whoever was in the other end. "I'm sorry that our delivery woman attacked your child Mrs. Queen, but considering he...I'm sorry, she wanted to put a chest burster into our senior delivery person I can't say I'm sorry. Did you at least pay for your food?.... You did, but you're never order from here again? Ok ma'am, and have a nice day." Rose then put the phone back, glad that it was over, and then the phone rang again. Rose rolled her eye as she picked it up.

"Thank you for calling.... Oh hello Mr. the Hutt. You refuse to pay for your food because a bug delivered it. In our delivery... thing's defense, you are a slug sir. Ok, slime ball! Let me put this in terms you'll understand. Pay for the pizza or I'll send a woman with power armor and big guns and a phyco cat to back up bug boy at tack the credits from you.... You'll pay! Excellent. Thank you for buying from use, and have great day." Rose let out a happy sigh as she went back to doing nothing. Just another day at Space Pizzaneers.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.