Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Spawn Point after import save game from private game to server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Cooper_da, Mar 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Cooper_da Trainee Engineer

Hi, I startet SE with friends in a private game. After we played a couple of hours, I decided to move the savegame to a public server I had still purchased. I transfered all data and told the server to load my savegame instead of the original servers save. After having this done and restarting the server I tried connecting.

Problem: Our Fraction was gone and I had to choose ma drop pod again. Once down on earth I checked the GPS coordinates, I wrote down form my old savegame, and I was 100km away from these coordinates. All the GPS markers and stuff was gone. I don't even know of the base still exists at the original coordinates.

Question: How can I set the spawn point back to the base or transfer the additional information which is needed to import all the saved information?

Thanks for any advice.

2. Widrick Trainee Engineer

In case you haven't found a way

1. Go into the admin panel and promote yourself to administrator in game
    2. press alt+F10 to bring up the admin menu in game. (May need to enable "creative tools" for the duration of this. I'm not sure...)
    3. select "Cycle Objects" from the drop down. Look for BiggestGrids
    4. Press "Next" until you find the base with your spawn point.
    5. Press "Teleport Here". Press "Player Control".
    6. Open the factions Menu and create a new faction (If you haven't done this)
    7. Access a control Panel in the base and take ownership of all blocks in the grid.
    8. Repeat as necessary for other grids.
    9. Optional: Demote yourself from Admin in the panel.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.