Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Spectator mouse sensitivity Dev 1.151.005

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KingdomBragg, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. KingdomBragg Junior Engineer

During gameplay in an unmodded creative world the mouse sensitivity in spectator went very high meaning small mouse movements produced rapid camera movement. Sensitivity was normal for first person and 3rd person in a cockpit.

I have attempted to reproduce the bug as I thought it may be tied to "Alt tabbing" out of the game but have been unsuccessful. Also the bug does not result in a crash so there is no log to append but your community manager Joel experienced the bug in this stream:

I will update with the timecode (it's somewhere after the 2 hour mark) and hopefully his recording will shed light on the cause.

EDIT:
    First seen briefly at 02:06:17
    Most apparent at 02:09:28 - 02:09:49
    At 02:40:15 This was after the world was reloaded to clean up debris etc

System:
    Windows 10
    i5-4590T
    GTX 860M variant with 2GB GDDR5 (Alienware Alpha custom board)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  2. Entersprite Apprentice Engineer

I experienced the same problem. Also, scroll-wheel sometimes can't control the moving speed of the camera.
    Operating System: Windows 8.1
    GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX-780
    CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.