1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Standardized Intergrid Comms

Discussion in 'Programming Released Codes' started by Velenka, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Velenka

Velenka Trainee Engineer

I wrote this to simplify the usage of the new intergrid communication system. It allows the user to send commands to an off-grid PB with a single line from the application PB. It's geared toward control of a drone fleet, but it's versatile and can be used for any application.

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848977094

Let me know what you guys think. I'm working on adding laser antennas atm.

2. Velenka

Velenka Trainee Engineer

I've updated the script to utilize laser antennas, timer blocks, programming logic in targeting strings, and encryption. Check it out!

3. Nathn123

Nathn123 Trainee Engineer

hey i tried using your script but i can't seem to get it work the sender PB says it was succesfully sent but the receiver doesn't get the message, could you possibly set up a simple demo world with two platforms to show how this is meant to work

4. Velenka

Velenka Trainee Engineer

I would check to make sure that the SIGC PB on the receiving grid is attached to the necessary antenna(s)

I made an example world here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=858713936

Here's the setup:
    the network consists of
    master (the one on the far right)
    slave-1
    slave-2
    slave-3 (furthest left)

On each slave is a PB that when activated with the proper argument, changes the color of the lights.
    To activate the script, go up to the master grid, open the PB above the LCD, and change the argument to be the color that you want the lights to change to. ie 255,255,255 is white. 255,255,0 is yellow. etc...
    Run the PB and the script will execute as expected.

I have also fixed some small bugs (none that would cause the receiver to blank out though) but try this out and see how it works.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.