Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Steam sale

Discussion in 'General' started by Hiren, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Hiren Trainee Engineer

Hi, i bought this game at full price on April 6, 2016 (28 Canadian). Just went on sale this weekand (8.39). i have 7 hours put into the game as well as 6 hours from a free weekend last year (13 hours total). I don't think steam refund is an option. Is there someone i can contact to reimburse the price difference?

2. RayvenQ Moderator

You'd have to contact Steam about this issue, and see if you can sort anything out with them I'm afraid.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Light_gemini Junior Engineer

I think I remember the new refund policy saying it was OK to refund in order to use a sale. Do really take a closer look at refund requirements, if you still qualify for it you could pull it out.

4. Runningwithhamster Trainee Engineer

KEEN should carefully choose time for releasing new bugs (in between discount periods and "free weekends") to maximize profits. :p

5. Spets Master Engineer

I also think it was a really bad time to go for a discount sales, and 70% off? what?
    even old "fans" are getting confused of what is going on ???

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Hiren Trainee Engineer

I tried the automated steam refund and got rejected, contacted steam support. But I doubt they will respond in time before the sale ends. well, money come, money go. Money make for better development.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Nacon Junior Engineer

Honestly... I think you brought the game at such a bad timing... even though it's a good sale.
    Keen just made a big change to the server-to-client system last week and a lot of bugs came out of that.
    AMD users will have to wait a bit longer as Keen is slowly building up the support to those hardwares.
    I'm AMD user myself and been waiting for about 5 months. I'm not even mad, I like the progress they're making.

It's a good game in all. Keen updates the game every week for the last 2 years (almost 3 now?)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Spets Master Engineer

yeah. the game is f*ek up right now, because they are changing many things in the engine core. But 7 bucks is a freaking cheap deal for a game like this, is almost like a christmas present

9. Majic Trainee Engineer

For whatever it's worth, I just bought the game Friday thanks to the Steam Weekend Deal and have been playing it almost nonstop ever since. I haven't said "Wow!" this much in years.

I know about the bugs, but seriously, if this is a bad time to be playing, the good times may be too good for my health.

Just sayin' :)

10. StuffYouFear Apprentice Engineer

Who knows, you could be like me and get 800+ hours out of the game. Most $60 games they make bow only last around 20 hours unless you do all of the absurdly boring side mission stuff for no reason. A year from now you wont truely care about the price unless this game really isnt "your thing"

11. Nacon Junior Engineer

No no... he brought the game at full price... then the sale came. He was trying to make a saving by getting refund and buy it again for less. The problem was he already played free-to-play weekend last year, which counted to his total played hours. Instead of actual hours he played when he legally owned the game, assuming it was under 2 hours in total.

12. Spets Master Engineer

oh ok... :(

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.