Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Steamgroup for Castle Siege

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Braunbär, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Braunbär Trainee Engineer

Hey there!

You want to play Castle Siege but you need someone to play with?
    You want to share your new build Castles or Blueprints?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/castlesiegeme

The Castle Siege Mode is almost a week old and from what I've seen there is no group yet. Feel free to join. Maybe we get 2-3 days going where we meet to fight against.

If many roleplayers find together we could form a Subfaction of Mercenarys and Barbarians to fill empty spaces in Clan Wars if needed. Just an Idea so far.

Members of the Subfaction:
    -Braunbär

Another Sidenote: I do not see myself as the only owner of this group, I just wanted to get this thing to rolling. I would give Moderationrights to each Factionsleader if he asks for it. Also I would retreat as Owner of the group if ever wished.

2. Wintersend Senior Engineer

Hmmm. Would this be individuals joining or would it be various groups joining to battle especially if the current player limit is increased.

3. Braunbär Trainee Engineer

You could search for individuals joining you, if you need one person more to start. But in the same way you could ask to fight against a premate group of players. While you can ask specific groups to battle, you could just ask in the group chat, if there is one group available.
    As for increased player limit, yes, you could ask various groups to join the battle.

In the current state you open a game and hope that you get enough players to start. What you do not see is how high the ping is for you and the other players. With a steam group you can ask for european or american players to join you. The battle won't be a lagfest.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.