Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Stranded In Space (machinima)

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by PeterHammerman, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. PeterHammerman Junior Engineer

Welcome to machinima "Stranded in Space" - a new survival experience with fresh look of roleplaying survival in Space Engineers, cinematic sequences, good music, FX and other stuff. Hope You'll enjoy it :)

Teaser

------------

S01Ep01

Something goes wrong, Hammerman, CEO of PZK and main engineer lost in the way to PZK Capital shipyards. The new reality, alone in space, he have to setup basic shelter and rest from catastrophe.

-----------

S02Ep02

First day of new reality survived. Now time has come to make supplies, build mining ship and industry. Yesterday I received unknown signal, maybe there is someone in this sector. I have to create basic communication and send distress SOS signal. But default anthena isnt enough to call someone from PZK far far away.

2. Swanicus Apprentice Engineer

Honestly man, I love the second video.

The time lapse is a really cool concept, although dizzying at times I loved it.

And that station looks pretty great as well. I'm excited to see more.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.