Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Strange Walk, Standing & Crouched [Video]

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KissSh0t, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. KissSh0t Master Engineer

I don't understand what is happening here so I recorded it.

The side step had me in tears laughing...

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. doncdxx Apprentice Engineer

3. Noy Apprentice Engineer

Hurray you learned how to levitate!

but yeah happened to me once as well. it's weird.

4. I23I7 ME Tester

Thanks for reporting this. Reported as minor animation issue

5. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

an engineer's first steps needs this kind of music to go along with it.

could it be a minor hitbox issue? :p
    im sure if the hitbox is just cube shaped the engineer wouldn't walk like that.
    a bit harmless and funny. :) better than exploding and dying horribly

6. Arcwolf Trainee Engineer

I'll see your strange walk and raise you a scrunchy walk

Only seems to happen when docked to my asteroid base and only when I am walking on the large grid ship that is attached. Happens everywhere on the ship when I am docked to the asteroid base as seen below, also end of video shows how connecting and disconnecting raises my engineers legs like landing gear :D

7. I23I7 ME Tester

Got it and reported it. Its go low prio and severity so i am not sure if it will get any attention any time soon.

8. Arcwolf Trainee Engineer

Thats cool, I dont usually work in 3rd person anyway. But I'm wondering how much this is related to the killer door issue. Because to me it looks like the physics collider for the ship is misaligned and this started happening around the same time I get blown out airlocks from killer doors. Just one more ship connecting to a messed up physics collider and then the physics becomes so messed up doors start murdering you. Just a hypothesis though. If that is the case though, this might just resolve when the door issue is solved.

9. I23I7 ME Tester

:tu:

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.