1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Suggestions for future update or DLC

Discussion in 'General' started by Dylaneot10, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Dylaneot10

Dylaneot10 Trainee Engineer

future features suggestions from me

zeppelin gas cell part

hand held rocket launcher

lakes with water/water pump/reactors cooled with water/water tank

food and water system

a continuation to the first jump scenario

power lines

temperature can hurt you

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Master Engineer

What would a "zeppelin gas cell" consist of? what would be needed for it to function?

I would assume it's something that would float within atmosphere when filled with a gas of some sort.

How do you see power lines functioning in your opinion?

Technically we can already build them but I guess you mean poles with wires.

Why not wireless power transfer technology using a laser? we already have this in the real world.

Water cooling I like the idea of, heat mechanics in general would go a long way to making survival mode much more interesting, not only for the player character itself, taking damage from too hot or too cold, but the components for vehicles themselves.

3. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

*Ditching the diaper and being able to pull down my spacesuit so I can use the toilet. I'm just sayin'...

4. Lord Grey

Lord Grey Apprentice Engineer

Well, I think all this was already dicussed in the forum. And sorry, but most of this is no DLC material like Keen handles DLC. DLC's are kosmetics that don't change the game Play or give you anadvantage over people who don't have it. Also a DLC doesn't Prevent you from playing with Players who don't have them.

5. KPTECH

KPTECH Trainee Engineer

This would be better as mods, but you have my full support for a vanilla rocket launcher. :woot:

6. TheHellKat

TheHellKat Trainee Engineer

The problem is that there is currently no mod support for Xbox SE.

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Master Engineer

8. KPTECH

KPTECH Trainee Engineer

No, but they would be better as mods.

9. TheHellKat

TheHellKat Trainee Engineer

I'd love to have mods for Xbox, infact I'm seriously considering getting a new gaming rig just to get the new DLC's and mods...