Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Survival Release Date?

Discussion in 'General' started by GingerX, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. GingerX Trainee Engineer

This is a question to the developers/people who may know. I'm not trying to rush the developers here, just interested to know when approx it comes out.

Can anyone tell me when survival comes out? Im really excited about it and besides, i'm not the best builder and find the game boring when in creative mode.

2. MrFloppemz Trainee Engineer

Handing out release dates/approximations is bad luck for game developers. They probably have a rough percentage on how complete it is, but I highly doubt they have a release date in mind. Survival Mode as well as Multiplayer and weapons will be released whenever they're ready. Just have faith in the developers and a bit of patience.

3. GingerX Trainee Engineer

Good point... Now i'm worried.

4. GeneralApathy Apprentice Engineer

Don't expect any answers. Be patient. We just got a huge game-changing mechanic; satiate yourself with that for now.

5. Kamoba Senior Engineer

Land small vessel on big vessel, line up big vessel with big station, save game, turn off backward thrusters, accelerate to top speed, press T and run to small vessel,
    Attempt to un dock and reach big station before big vessel, watch fireworks from a better POV :)

Line up big vessel with deep space, turn off backward thrusters. Accelerate, leave big vessel, build small vessel with landing gears, catch up big vessel and attempt to land while in motion. Speed match is tricky ;)

Game changing mechanic? It's only the start!

6. RedPhoenix Moderator

Nope.

From all features seen until today, everyone of them is 99% completed. But this 1% is unfinished testing, bugfixing, polishing.

BUT:
    As said in another thread, release dates are deadly. Which means that whenever they tell us a release date, anyone who takes that dead-serious will be angry as hell if they can't release the feature on the promised date.

Therefor there won't be any release dates.
    It's simply: "When it's done" - And that's perfectly fine.

Alpha is a stage of bugfixing, whereas a Beta adds additional content.

Regards

7. Kamoba Senior Engineer

@RedPhoenix.

Thanks for that :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.