1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Taking texture requests

Discussion in 'Modding' started by kazenokizu, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. kazenokizu

kazenokizu Trainee Engineer

Hello i figured sense i had time i would offer to do textures for people who need them. just reply here and i will let you know
    no copy paste no low poly no i need you to make a box in Photoshop and color with paint bucket
    i have quixel and substance painter. so this means i can do PBR textures
    with AO NORMAL height map if used Gloss Specular and so on

2. Coggernaut

Coggernaut Trainee Engineer

Would you like to join our Modding team? We're currently working on the "Runescape Total Conversion Modpack" and we could really use another person who can do textures! It's a lot of work but if you're willing to help us that'ed be awesome! I can link you to some of the work we've done so far. Although a lot of it is, well, you guessed it. Untextured. I'll add you on steam if that is alright.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sacman

Sacman Trainee Engineer

In the game files, there is a Female character, a child character, and an old man character. The base mapping is there in the textures but they are all grey. If you would finish texturing them, that would be AWESOME!!! I have added the female to the game once just to see what she looked like and a bald headed grey female doesn't really help with immersion :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.