Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

The balance of the game is spoiled due to flaws.

Discussion in 'General' started by corpuscool, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. corpuscool Trainee Engineer

Hello from the Russian official game servers ( KEEN RU1, KEEN RU 2 ).

We have serious problems due to a flaw in the game (Space Engineers).

Some players have found a way to bypass the defense so that the turrets can not do anything.

They destroy large ships and bases, and for this they need nothing but a launch ship.

The main problem is the following:
    Turrets do not shoot at unfinished structures (heavy armor).

So,
    1) The player flies to an alien structure at a speed of 100 meters per second.
    2) The player creates heavy armor units (unfinished) and they fly into the structure.
    3) When the unfinished units of heavy armor collide with the ship (base) - they cause damage comparable to the damage from the warhead.

and if you throw a lot of them - then just flying in a spacesuit can destroy an alien ship (and no matter how many turrets there are, 5, 30, 100).

Before creating this topic - we turned to support (no response).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If this topic is not published, or it does not give an answer - we will use this method of destroying ships and bases on official English servers, so that people complain about us and write to the support.

We are very tired, the balance of the game is completely destroyed by our russian evil schoolchildren. :)

Please, sorry for my English.

• Late Late x 2
  2. May Rears Apprentice Engineer

Turrets do not shoot at anything that does not have a computer I.E an owned block.

As for you coming to to English servers to try and make a point...good luck with that, block bombing has been around for ages. You can join the rest of them doing it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

If that damage in your pictures is what you compare to warhead damage, then you have another bug, under-performing warheads! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Thrak Junior Engineer

Wow... is this SE's first Bond villain ultimatum?

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. May Rears Apprentice Engineer

S.P.E.C.T.R.E has certainly become a shadow of its former self thats for sure :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

All your game are belong to us.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thrak Junior Engineer

Bond: "Do you expect me to talk?"

Engineer: "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to clang!"

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

9. corpuscool Trainee Engineer

Hello.
    Support analyzed the query and
    answered us that the problem will be solved.

p.s.
    I created this topic in case the support ignores us.

in this way, we could draw attention to the problem with action.

You can laugh at us, but we are the most powerful Russian community, very well organized and stubborn.

Thank you support.

p.s. the topic can be closed

10. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

P.S. It is a game...we are not scared. :)

11. Cetric Junior Engineer

Cold War came to Space Engineers! :D
    --- Automerge ---
    Sounds like you gave support not much time to respond. Is this always the way Russian ultimatums work?
    --- Automerge ---
    Putin-style warheads for sure. Or like carrier 'Admiral Kusnetsov', much smoke and not much else than scrap metal beyond ...

12. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

I think turrets need more options over what to attack/not attack. I want turrets that can override faction settings. I might be in an alliance with someone, but want to keep them far and away from my main base. I want to be able to set the turret up to shoot anything that wasn't created by me or my faction no matter what it is. Blocks do store (created by), even the armor blocks... I think in IMySlimBlock.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.