Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

The Complex 1.0!

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by ShinDiablos, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. ShinDiablos Trainee Engineer

The Complex is a huge base spanning most of the asteroids along with one or two large ship docking bays.
    You can literally run to every base portion using the lanes I built.
    I also figure crashing ships into these lanes could be fun, and it is.

[​IMG]

This is version 1.0 as I intend on doing a LOT more building of ships now that I've completed the station complex.

[​IMG]

I tried to future proof as much as I could, I made mining bases attatched to the complexes complete with driller ships and building systems. Practically EVERYTHING is connected via conveyers, even bases.
    I don't know if it IS future proof, but I tried to guess as to how these things might be connected.

[​IMG]

Next up, Death Star, And anything else I can think of.

Let me know what you think, and share anything you've done with it!

-ShinDiablos

[​IMG]

P.S. I accidentally made a "slide", check out the video for details. It gets pretty fast.
    To do it yourself, First run till your on the downward slope, then walk. You'll start hopping and gaining speed.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191551187

2. Vaskys Trainee Engineer

Interesting work. It took a lot of time?

3. OMGTheMuffinMan Moderator

4. ShinDiablos Trainee Engineer

Took about 6 hours of game time I believe.

It's pretty bare bones, I think once I finish my latest ship I'll start working on making everything look prettier.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.