Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Space Engineers New! The Economy Public Test is Over in 1 Hour!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Blitzzz333, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Say it ain't so!!!

3. Stardriver907 Senior Engineer

Wow. I thought it was supposed to last at least until Saturday. Is there going to be another one? Did anyone ever get to the point where they were actually trading with other factions? How did that turn out? How do I find out? Discord? Facebook? Twitter?

Here?

4. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

Unfortunately, we weren't able to extend the public test over the weekend, but we hope we can do this for our next public test. We also encourage you to follow us across our social media, YouTube channel, websites, etc, as we're active on all of these platforms. :)
    --- Automerge ---
    A very good Weezer song. ;) And it is so, but we think we may be able to extend our next public test.

5. Stardriver907 Senior Engineer

No offense, because you seem like a good person and all, but I created an account here because this seemed like the logical place to get information about Space Engineers, only to find out that I need accounts with just about every other media site if I want to find out anything. This is the only site that doesn't hound me with ads and sells data about me to God knows who.

But, if Keen wants me to have sixteen passwords to remember and have my phone constantly notifying me that someone somewhere said something stupid or, worse, someone somewhere reposted something stupid someone else said, then I guess I need to join the ever growing group of people that now understand that Keen's site is the last place to find out about Space Engineers.

I've made a lot of friends here and I love chatting with them, but that's not why I'm here. I want to know what's going on with the game I love most. I want to hear it from the people that are getting their hands dirty working under the hood. Yes, I want to give them my sage advice, and I want to gloat when they ignore it. I also want to issue a hearty "Well done" when they're right and I'm wrong. Instead I get the PR guy telling me that I need to go to other sites where I am the product and they are constantly being hauled into court or before Congress because of what they're doing with my private information or to explain why they let assholes and perverts do whatever they want. If Keen wants to throw in with that lot even though they have their own site it's their choice. My attitude is that if I didn't find out about something from this site first it's because Keen really didn't want anyone to know.

Your activity on other platforms is commendable, I guess, but your activity on this platform speaks volumes.

I will continue to look for insight about the play test here :). Let those other sites sell someone else's data.

• Agree Agree x 6