Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

The New Templar Order

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by MTSMTS, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MTSMTS Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]
    The New Templar Order

Leadership Roles

Grand Master: MTSMTS(Matt)
    Master of Sub Ordine Hereticus: Pending
    Master of Sub Ordine Militant: Pending
    Master of Sub Ordine Ecclesiarchy: Pending
    Master of Sub Ordine Administratum: Pending
    [FONT= &#39]Master of Sub Ordine Mason:[/FONT][FONT= &#39] Pending[/FONT]

Info
    The New Templar Order (Templarii Ordinis) is a semi-serious Roleplay faction I want to set up for ME. Its some what going to be a mix of the Imperium of Man from warhammer 40k and abit of the Templars from Assassins Creed.

Lore
    To be added.

Sub-orders (Sub Ordine's)
    Sub Ordine Hereticu (AKA:Inquisition): There job is to be on the lookout form Heretic and Traitors who look to destroy the newly founded order and so they must be purged by firer.

Sub Ordine Militant (AKA: The Sub order of the kights and Guardians): War is at our gates, threatening our order and our way of life, If it wasn't for the brave men of the Sub Ordine Militant the order would be dead long ago.

Sub Ordine Ecclesiarchy (AKA the Church): Faith is strong, so strong that it gives the will to live and fight for one belief, But with faith heresy my grow. It is our destiny to keep the people of the order on the true path.

Sub Ordine Administratum (AKA Government & Administration): We control the follow of goods from food to wealth and weapons. We keep the gears of the order moving and keep order within the order.

[FONT= &#39]Sub Ordine Mason:
    [/FONT]To be added.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is all I got so far, message me on this topic if you like to join or have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
  2. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Heretics, there can only be 1 inquisition. The physics inquisition! Your heritical order shall be brought to justice and be consumed by the sacred fires cast upon you by the holy lord Newton himself. How dare you start such a bond with the devil! Our true lord Newton will and shall not condone this, justice shall be brought upon you whilst you least expect it, because...

NOBODY EXPECTS THE PHYSICS INQUISITION.
    Now go and obey our sacred laws, there is no place for such heresy, the order of the pink flamingo shall reign fair and just!

3. Iamus Apprentice Engineer

Actually, the Knights Templar were brought down by the Catholic Inquisition.

4. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Good, let's stop this heritical nonsense before it gets out of hand. The mighty physics inquisition shall wake from it's sleep and strike with the power of Newton himself!

5. MTSMTS Trainee Engineer

The New Order we follow understanding and knowledge, But if you don't see our view the be ready to meet the ranks of the Sub Ordine Hereticus and the Sub Ordine Militant!

6. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

Formal Request

THE SACRED ORDER OF THE PINK FLAMINGO

To:

The New Templar Order

I know there are those who wish to create a faction of their own.

But why Go through all the trouble Of recruiting and such when You can just join Us?

You may be thinking why join THE SACRED ORDER OF THE PINK FLAMINGO and be under the rule of someone else, when I can rule in my own faction.

Here are my proposals:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Join us in one of the open position we have, you could get a high up position.

2. Join us as a Daughter faction and ally. You run your own faction but remain Controlled by us. This may sound bad, but You will have Almost No interference from us, with your faction.

3. Remain a Individual Faction, But Join us as allies.

4. Decline these generous offers and be a Neutral Faction In the eye of the great flamingo.

Details-
    1. You could Have a guaranteed place in our faction. (only a currently open position)

2. As a Daughter faction you realize that you are under Our control, but you still control everything about yours. We won't be a Dictator over you, you just realize we are in control. you will also be an ally.

3. You Could Remain An Individual Faction, but you would be an ally, if we get attacked you will have our back, and we will help you (as best we can, for both sides)

4. Worst of the 4, You would be Neutral to us. Some reasons why this is bad: lacking our support, losing a guaranteed position in our ranks, lack of a Guaranteed ally.
    If at anytime you want to join us for any reason, (no one joins your faction, you decide you don't want to lead anymore, whatever) we will allow you to, although a good position may not be open.

Have a good day

Signed

X__INFINITY__X

THE SACRED ORDER OF THE PINK FLAMINGO

This is just for role-play effect, but the offers are serious.

7. MTSMTS Trainee Engineer

I had a look at your faction, didn't think it was for me. I'm looking for semi-serious Roleplay so I made this faction.

8. Martinineter Senior Engineer

What would let you think that we aren't a semi serieus roleplay faction? I should ignite your haithen body, but I shall spare you in the name of our lord and savior Newton!

9. Dragon0G Junior Engineer

And so begins a blood feud that will last an eternity. The first of the great conflicts has arrived.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  10. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

You don't even want to be an ally?

Did you even read the message I posted?

11. MTSMTS Trainee Engineer

I didn't say I didn't want to be allies, I just said I didn't want to join.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  12. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

K

13. MTSMTS Trainee Engineer

Sorry what I meant to say was I wouldn't mine being allies, but I didn't want to join your faction. I also edited the post.

14. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

Ok, I will add you as an ally on our faction forum page.

15. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

The age old battle, physics vs heretics.

16. Martinineter Senior Engineer

*Physics vs those that are wrong

17. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

Heresy stems from wrongness.

18. DeeSnow97 Apprentice Engineer

All I see here at every faction is the PIS'dOFF... the Inquisition is working, just don't forget a rule: we don't need to prove the heretics wrong. They need to prove themselves right first, then we can negotiate...

19. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

There is no mercy for heretics. If they do not change before we can deliver justice, justice will come to them swiftly and painfully for their sins.

20. Schnitzel Trainee Engineer

Hail from Russia, comrade! We will provide full trade access to your faction.

21. Silen Apprentice Engineer

// I'm sending this same message to a lot of RP faction, sorry if it's always the same, but it's useless to write always the same things with different words. ^^

A messenger arrives on horse, claiming that he has to deliver a message to the Grand Master.
    The letter brings the blue seal of King Alfredo Sìleni I, of the Kingdom of Sìlen.
    It's your decision if you want to open the letter or not, though this is its content:

[​IMG]

To your Majesty Grand Master Matt,
    I offer you my peacefull salutes as mutual benefit for our Kingdoms.
    I sent this letter to offer a trading partnership between our lands.
    By your consent we will only draw advantages, therefore I see no reasons for refusal.
    I expect to receive a letter soon with your answer.

For the blue and white!
    King Alfredo Sìleni I

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.