Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

The Omega Corporation

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Smiggie Balls, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Smiggie Balls Trainee Engineer

Welcome to the Omega Corporation, a conglomerate of trade companies unified under the umbrella that is Omega. Omega acts as a fleet of transportation ships for various clientele and their needs.

"Be it people or freight, don't fear nor fret Omega will be there faster than a jet!"

I will be posting all my ship designs in this thread and I welcome any and all community feed back

***All mods that are used in my designs do not belong to myself nor will I claim they do***

The OC-21T "Hercules" and The OC-3A "Skimmers"

Classed as a Heavy Hauler, this boxlike space craft has a cargo hold large enough to accommodate as many as 15 Large Cargo Containers. Or when a contract calls for it the heavy metal plates can be exposed to that the forward half of the bay can accommodate light fighters to act as anti-piracy craft. The cat walks above the hangar lead to the engineering section of the ship where all of the ships guts reside, past that is a ramp to the bridge, a raised platform for the commander and two control consoles one for the pilot and the other for the systems officer. This ship is designed for short trips, making it unsuitable for large crews or elongated routes, ideally the ship operates within a 48 hour bubble of its home station. (http://imgur.com/a/J6jBw#7) <== Gallery of ship

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. David Halston Apprentice Engineer

Looks very minimal, i would suggest you to do a little decorations and skimming in some parts to make it looks better. The idea is there, just need better execution :)

3. gFleka Junior Engineer

As David said, you got the basic shape of the thing, try looking at some workshop ships and get some ideas on how to "decorate" your ship :)

4. Leon026 Apprentice Engineer

I admit, I'm having a bit of a hard time seeing, its a bit too dark :(

5. Smiggie Balls Trainee Engineer

thank you! I am redesigning the thrusters and giving the main cargo hold a more rounded look do you have any specific suggestions for the ships design?

6. Smiggie Balls Trainee Engineer

what do you mean by decorate? like more aesthetics inside or out?

7. David Halston Apprentice Engineer

Both, adding different lanes of blocks and round them up with corner blocks will make the ship looks better

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.