Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

The physics inquisition: a subfaction

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Martinineter, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. calxllum Apprentice Engineer

BUT YOU WOULD EXPECT ME TO THROW THE BOOK! Maybe I won't throw my book at you, maybe I'll throw the mildly uncomfortable chair of doom!

2. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

Not the mildly uncomfortable chair of doom! Anything but the mildly uncomfortable chair of doom!

3. Wintersend Senior Engineer

Calxllum, glad you saw the post about rating dungeons. I was about to mention it here when I saw you saw it. anything less that 5/5 is unbecoming for the Physics Inquisition.

4. calxllum Apprentice Engineer

We are the definition of 67/42!

5. cedi Apprentice Engineer

There is no need for a dungeon ;).

Just show'em the source code of the universe and they will see the light. Especially if it is in the form of a print book thrown at their heads.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
  6. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

But what if one of them looks at it and says "meh, I can mod this."?

7. cedi Apprentice Engineer

That be the end of the world.

Or the start of a newtonian crusade.

8. Martinineter Senior Engineer

They we'll pull his arms off (desperate times call for touch measures...), no way he can mod it then. Those that act ignorant in the face of knowledge are not worthy to posses such abilities.

9. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

Having arms is an ability?
    Amputees must be noobs.

10. Martinineter Senior Engineer

I meant the ability to mod, ripping his arms off wil probably render those skills worthless...

11. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

Unless he can mod with his feet or his face.

12. Martinineter Senior Engineer

If we notice that he can, we'll rip those off too. Sacrefices must be made to make the ignorant and unbelievers comply and obey to the just laws and greatness of Newton.

13. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

With attitude like that, someone would have to be an idiot to go against your wrath.

14. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Preventing herecy is better than curing it my friend. Have you read the list of our weaponry, fear is also on it.

15. GerardoE Trainee Engineer

Can I join? I shall never be expected, I shall come and surprise the heretics and BURN them in the bright fire that purifies

16. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Just say the vows as stated in the OP to start burning!

17. GerardoE Trainee Engineer

Newton is love, Newton is life

18. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Welcome to the just ranks of our great Physics Inquisition! May the force of Newton be with you.

19. BB.JoeNado Trainee Engineer

You know if its that easy to join you're gonna get some heretics joining. But i guess they'll never expect you to know that they're heretics and then you guys will just burn em.

20. Martinineter Senior Engineer

That why they are all going to undergo an evaluation when ME is released. Heretics call be smelled from afar, the scent of their wrong-doings is burrowed deep in their soul. By the name of Newton, I shall let it rain fire!

21. Wintersend Senior Engineer

I take it that you want me to devise a device for raining fire down upon our enemies? Possibly in the form of a mangonel?

22. Martinineter Senior Engineer

That would be most appreciated, could you also put some pointy sticks on it? I like to put some burned heretical heads on it. (Is my rp getting too 'dark' now?)

23. Wintersend Senior Engineer

Somewhat. And yes I could, there would be several open places on which to stick metal spiked, potentially including the front to enable it to serve as an improvised ram.

24. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Great, I'll have it painted red and have the heads prepared when you are ready. Flocks of heretics shall fall by the mangonel you build. Driven by the mighty wrath of the just Physics Inquisition shall it breath fire from the skies! Haithens shall feel it's raining heat lick their skin while it consumes them whole. Defiance shall be reduced to ash, ash that shall be used to fertilize the grounds on which righteousness shall feast.

Come join this feast when the time is right, only then shall the heretics suffer for eternity! (In fact, that is what made the meat taste so good at the last grand feast, giving it just that little bit of 'spice' that it needed :))

25. cedi Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]
    Newton is love, Newton is life. (Though I might venture to the dark side of physics fro ti e to time. Only for research purposes of course.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  26. Legofreak Apprentice Engineer

dark side... like what? alchemy? as long as it follows equivalent exchange. we cant be making matter from nothing.

27. cedi Apprentice Engineer

Building devices which violate the three glorious tenets. You need to know the ways of the wicked to hunt evil, after all.

28. Legofreak Apprentice Engineer

BTW, I love the artist that made that picture. I followed him many years ago on deviantart.(lots of sexy pics :p)

http://genzoman.deviantart.com/art/Score-to-a-new-beginning-115709631

29. Martinineter Senior Engineer

I'm sorry, but that would be unacceptable. Voilating one because there is no other way might be possible, but only after the contraption has been approved. Voilating 2 will means punishment by the means of exile and voilating all leads to the most painfull, long lasting torture after which you shall rot for a weak and then be made cripple. If you survived that, you will be released in the woods with a 20 minute head start. You know what comes next...

30. calxllum Apprentice Engineer

Then if we catch them as they run away I will force them to endure the chair of mildly uncomfortable sitting!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.