Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

The Space Foundation 2014 International Student Art Contest Theme "My Spaceship Looks Like" (Deadli

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Ironmike, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Ironmike Apprentice Engineer

Hey All,

Just noticed this - I can't think of a better way to not only show people what your spaceship looks like than to submit your Space Engineer spaceship picture to these folks. Digital art is accepted;)
    http://www.spacefoundation.org/education/student-youth-group-and-community-programs/international-student-art-contest

Only catch is you have to be 18 years old o younger. Im sure if you are a big kid like me you can find someone to meet the age requirement.

Deadline is November 15th though - hurry!

Things You Need to Know
    • Public, private and homeschool students are eligible from all nations
    • Teachers/instructors/homeschool teachers must submit artwork on behalf of their students
    • The contest is free to enter
    • Winners will be notified by no later than January 15, 2014
    • The Space Foundation will then maintain ownership of the digital artwork and the right to use the digital images of the artwork for display and promotion.
    • Click here for official rules on the Space Foundation art contest
    • IMPORTANT: Original artwork should be uploaded in high-resolution digital format for reproduction and display
    • IMPORTANT: Click here to download parent permission form for teacher to receive prior to submission

Per the Space Engineer FAQ - we should be able to do this, though some clarification would help!

Q: Are people allowed to make video content & post it to YouTube?
    A: Yes. Feel free to capture in-game video and screenshots and share them.

Q: Are people allowed to monetize videos of Space Engineers?
    A: If you want to upload the video on Youtube and run advertisement on it, then the answer is: yes.

http://www.spaceengineersgame.com/faq.html

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.