1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Thief in my camp!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lupinemaxx, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lupinemaxx

Lupinemaxx Trainee Engineer

There seems to be a thief that swipes random items from crates and chests visiting my v .7 camp. The thief will take anything but seems to favor metal ingots.

Aside from all the bugs I know Keen is aware of and working on, I do hope this is on the list.

2. CptTwinkie

CptTwinkie Master Engineer

Have you tried placing your valuables behind a locked door?

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Lupinemaxx

It's like the .5/.6 transition all over again. There are some bugs that I know will get addressed.....but a few are so damned funny! At least a half dozen times now, my poor guy has been decapitated by ninja pine branches seeking revenge. I do have to admit - in some cases I have been able to catch branches that have been launched close to orbit from a ground/object glitch while they are on the way back to the ground.

My torches are also mad at me. Anything beyond my immediate spawn location, torches decide to go on strike. No worries. I show 'em who's boss and go about putting them back to work.

Nothing yet for me to gunk up the bug reports feed with just yet - and I'll have a few giggles along the way to a smoother v .7.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ljorius

Ljorius Trainee Engineer

i can confirm the issue, on my server multiple player complaint about missing items, from shelves, crates etc. it appears that the server is not saving or losing items during restart phase, i even myself encountered this disappearing issue

5. Lupinemaxx

I have yet to post this issue to tech with the understanding of growing pains of the updated version. It's something Keen testers can't possibly miss. The only other issue in this regard is crates not showing container inventory occasionally - but that's been an issue since v .5.
    --- Automerge ---
    This post was intended in a far more light-hearted fashion - just meant to share a laugh.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.