Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Third-person view is broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by [PSI] BC, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Ravric Apprentice Engineer

It is now more sensitive to other objects sending you back into first person when it did not before:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. NikolasMarch Junior Engineer

actually this is a return of an old bug :(
    KEEN, why do old bugs keep coming back? bad code asset management? people starting new things with old code?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Ravric Apprentice Engineer

4. I23I7 ME Tester

Its not fixed yet due to lengthy discussion made on when and where and how the camera should behave. The issue with it is now we have disabled the forcing of players into 1st person but no with the Sub Grids. There is a report since Beta about F7 behaving like F9. After your mail Ravric its has been given more attention.

But i would like to say as well that about 3 weeks ago there has been some bacground workings going on the camera.

5. Whiplash141 Junior Engineer

Are you also aware that CTRL + F7 makes the camera behave kind of like F7 is supposed to?

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Bumber Senior Engineer

What's up with all these hidden alt/shift/ctrl keybindings?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.