Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

This is an Outrage!

Discussion in 'General' started by Textor, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Textor Junior Engineer

Absolutely outraged by this! With both Space Engineers AND Medieval engineers, I will have to decide which game to play! I think my computer could handle playing both simultaneously, but even my ADD won't be able to help me manage that much awesome. YOU ARE MAKING ME MAKE CHOICES, KEEN!

I'm putting you guys on notice. Splitting my attention like that... how dare you, sirs and/or madams.

2. marek_rosa Developer Staff

3. FanzyHanzii Trainee Engineer

I`m suporting Textor! that is a hard choice but I love medieval times!

4. Kryjeck Apprentice Engineer

I myself, look forward to our Medieval Engineering Overlords.

The video is awesome, and I bought SE on a whim because it looked different then a lot of other games Steam had, plus I love building.

This looks tons different then the "Minecraft" clones on the market, plus having an already established base from SE, is something I will definitely be buying when it comes to the market.

Though Marek, would it be possible to add water? Would be cool to have a moat around our castles.

5. gimmilfactory Junior Engineer

6. Skeloton Master Engineer

Me and Myself are in the same dilemma....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
  7. muffins Trainee Engineer

My dear fellows, I'm sure that with a few mods we'll have our favourite battleship parked in our castle courtyard offloading all the stone that we finally have a use for, while its gatling turrets take care of the barbarians!

Both games use the same engine after all.

8. Lunavi Trainee Engineer

Kryjeck, check out the interview with LSG, they talk about water a bit in there.

I am very excited about this. I figured it was a new game and was concerned, but working on two different engineering games using the same engine makes a lot of sense and I look forward to where Keen is going right now. Can't wait for Early access!

9. ltdan83 Apprentice Engineer

The solution is simple, we all need clones!

10. Textor Junior Engineer

But then my clone would have the experience of the game, instead of me!

11. Kémy IronGator Bergeron Trainee Engineer

I hope they will build an easter egg where you may crash your spaceship into a castle :woot:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
  12. Forgemasterhd Junior Engineer

Glad to see I wan't the only one experiencing this.

13. R3N3G4D3 Apprentice Engineer

Outstanding post, not what i was expecting at all. Have to agree, all this means is yet more choice from an ingenius concept, Keep it up keen!

14. Xocliw Public Relations Staff

This thread got me too haha, and I totally feel the pain of OP :eek.

15. Gustavianien Trainee Engineer

You know, I work night shifts doing 5 nights in a row. I was pretty tired this evening, knowing this was my last night. But lo and behold: medieval engineers pops up on my Youtube feed (SAGE's channel). And I'm so exited and awake now at work I'm gonna find it hard to sleep when I get home! This is looking promising!

16. Textor Junior Engineer

Do I get an award?

"Best Misleading Thread Title?"
    "Best Troll Hunter Confusion Thread? "

Can I use Kubel83's head as a trophy?

Ooh, can I have Kubel83's head in-game to stick on a pike above my Medieval Engineer's PC throne? Or better yet, maybe mpmumau's head?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
  17. Wintersend Senior Engineer

Here is your award.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Two pictures featuring an excessive number of fireworks that I found on the internet

But great title and thread, got me too.

18. pardusian141 Apprentice Engineer

I think your reward for the post was seeing this:
    It isn't often on any website I see developer responses.

19. Textor Junior Engineer

That was pretty satisfying.

20. MTemplar Apprentice Engineer

Space Engineers, Medieval Engineers, and Elite Dangerous. If only there was more hours in a day to let me play more. I just can't wait to get my hands on this game and build a massive castle that will be truly awe inspiring.

21. Wintersend Senior Engineer

I know seriously, I don't have Elite: Dangerous yet but I want it. I'm actually starting to look forward to the next time I get sick just so I have an excuse to sit in bed for a few days and play these games.

22. Thedevistator Senior Engineer

You almost got me, but thin I realized it was you textor and I know you enough that you like keen and ME.

23. Alpha_Squad Trainee Engineer

An Outrage!?! No, this is VRAGE!!!

24. REDSHEILD Junior Engineer

You know what's an outrage to me? Announcing a game, very similar to Space Engineers, while Space Engineers is still in development...

AND NOT LETTING ME BUY IT IMMEDIATELY!

TAKE MY MONEY!

KEEEEEEEEEEEN!

25. Wintersend Senior Engineer

Amen

26. MTemplar Apprentice Engineer

This! Take my money now! I want castle builder now!!!!

[​IMG]

27. Volfram Senior Engineer

A look at the thread author and the fact that it hadn't been killed already was enough to spoil the joke for me.

Opening post still delivered on the funnies.

28. Conradian Moderator

God damn that game. I made a tonne of money trading and then got pulled out of supercruise by some other player. No words, just opened fire. Bankrupt in seconds.
    On topic... Good post. I know I'm gonna be spoilt for choice though ME will probably get more attention at first.

29. K^2 Apprentice Engineer

I'm waiting for an announcement that this is actually the same game. You just have to start really early in the tech tree now. :p

30. Danzarlo Apprentice Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.