Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Tile Roof Inner Corner placement bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MisterRogersInc, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MisterRogersInc Trainee Engineer

I've been having trouble with the left slopped wall and the roofs (particularly the inside corner roof) not snap! [​IMG]

2. Dan2D3D Moderator

Hi, your image was not showing.

Fixed

[​IMG]

3. Empathos Trainee Engineer

Corner roofs cannot be placed on a corner of roof where they should/used to be able to. It now only works when using log and plank wall slopes. It's not that I toggled compound building, and occurs with all roof types (tile/thatch/wood). I am using mods in the case of the log provided but it also occurs without mods in the world.

Screenshot of where the roof blocks should be place-able but is not: [​IMG]

MedievalEngineers log file:

VRageRender-DirectX11 log file:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2018
  4. ExoGeniA Trainee Engineer

Yep ! I have the same issue.

5. Yurets Trainee Engineer

As I found out, usually order of construction is important. So, in this case, try to put slope first and then roof. But yeah, some little "bugs" like this are quite annoying.

6. CptTwinkie Master Engineer

Everyone,

Multiple threads about this same bug have been merged. They were posted one after another which means someone didn't even check for a previous report before posting. Shame!

Testers,

Tile Roof Inner Corner has lower compound collisions than the other roof pieces. The Wall Slope, Right has compound collisions that stick out a little more than Wall Slope, Left. It looks like multiple inconsistencies adding up to a problem.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.