Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Tri-Helix Shipyards Showcase

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Steelhelix, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Steelhelix Trainee Engineer

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  2. Steelhelix Trainee Engineer

The Grasshopper:

This is my 6 passenger take on the IMDC Dragonfly as it would look as a purely atmospheric ship. This ship is completely modless. I was thinking about submiting it for the contest last month but as it is very strongly based around another persons work I didn't feel comfortable with the submission.
    This Troopship can carry up to 6 troops in a non-oxygenated atmosphere and keep them breathing happy and has enough armorment to clear a lightly defended drop zone. It also has a small scout drone to make sure that the drop zone is ACTUALLY lightly defened.
    Specs:
    - 6 passengers in cockpits and 1 Pilot
    - 2 Side mounted Gatling Turrets
    - 1 Top mounted missile turret
    - 4 Forward facing rocket launchers
    - 1 Merged scout drone that is equiped with both a regular antenna and a laser antenna
    - 3 Medium Cargo Containers and can fly with approximitly 400,000Kg of cargo
    - Oxygen generator for refueling Oxygen and Hydrogen Tanks.

3. Bacon004 Trainee Engineer

This thing looks like it means business. The two main issues I see with it are the exposed thrusters/lack of armor and that it isn't set up with conveyors.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.