Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Turning off barbarians

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by markj1117, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. markj1117 Trainee Engineer

I'm looking for the 'World Advanced Settings' on Medieval Engineers so I can turn of the barbarians. I can't seem to find it. I remember seeing it when I started my world, but can't seem to find it now. Is there any way to turn off the barbarians? If I'm posting this in the wrong place, I apologize. I've never used forums before, and not really sure what I'm doing yet. I am trying to learn...thank you!

2. Cyborg_Leopard Trainee Engineer

I think there's a setting like "enable hostile AI" you need to toggle off, in the advanced world settings.

3. markj1117 Trainee Engineer

Thank you for your response! I found the 'Hostile AI' in advanced settings, but I was only able to get to it when starting a new world. Is there a way to turn off the barbarians in a current world that I've already built in? I thought there was, but maybe it was removed in an update? Thank you!

4. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

They will turn off in an existing world, but the barbarians that are already spawned will remain until you kill them or they despawn normally.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.