Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Tutorial 6 - Conveyors and such

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by jumpymonkey, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. jumpymonkey Trainee Engineer

I'm having trouble with this tutorial. I'm at station 10 where I'm supposed to build the conveyor tubes. I don't have the option to build the right sized tubes. All I have is a Medium Conveyor Tube, but when I select that, and try to place it, I get an error message that says "Medium Conveyor Tube is not available for station." Am I missing something? I would imagine if there's a medium tube, there is probably supposed to be a small tube, or a large tube? Not sure what size I actually need. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: So after doing a bit more reading, and watching some videos, I found that there's a "Small Conveyor" icon with a plus sign on the upper right. I put that in my toolbar and used the scroll wheel to scroll through to find the small tube, but that doesn't work either. Is there another size tube that I'm missing? Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  2. heer2play Trainee Engineer

What you described in your edit is true. If you search for small conveyor you will find it grayed out, press r to shift to small sizes. This will let you put small conveyors in your inventory. Then you can use the scroll wheel to choose small conveyour tubes.

3. jumpymonkey Trainee Engineer

Okay, I did hit R, which changed the small size. However, the small size is way too small, compared to the tube that is already there. It really looks like it needs a Medium tube, but again, I get the "Medium Conveyor Tube is not available for station" error.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.