Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Unable to Transfer Steel Plates from Storage Block to Welder

Discussion in 'Survival' started by CrazymadDogJ, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. CrazymadDogJ Trainee Engineer

I'd love to get some insight on this problem. I am using storage blocks and can't use the conveyor system to transfer steel plates to the welder.

2. PaladinX333 Apprentice Engineer

If it is a small ship, you need to use the larger conveyer tubes to transfer parts to the welder. Many parts are too large to fit in the small tubes.

3. CrazymadDogJ Trainee Engineer

I tried it and it worked! Thank you so much!

4. tankmayvin Senior Engineer

Small ship small conveyor ports only reliably transfer ore and gattling ammo. Rockets are large port. They can pass some comps but not most.

5. russo_bolado Junior Engineer

A shame indeed. I'll remake my fighter ship to adapt to this.

6. DanDuncombe Apprentice Engineer

The reloadable rocket launchers only have large ports anyway, so I'm not sure why you would need to re-design a fighter?

7. Ulfsark Master Engineer

Probably Because he put small tubes going to the regular, non-reloading rocket launcher in creative. And he probably fixed it by having the small, non-reloading rocket launchers stuck onto big tubes.

8. EngenheiroDoEspaço Trainee Engineer

Nah. I use both. Rocket Launchers without connection (and a Small Cargo Container near for commodity) and Reloadable Rocket Launchers attached to a Medium Container and a Large Conveyor. I had known Rocket Launchers were not "Conveyor-able", I only didn't realize missiles didn't pass though small tubes. So I put the Small Cargo Container offline.

About your irony, I realized it and decided to ignore.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.