1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

unknown signal re add

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave Lapointe, Jul 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Dave Lapointe

Dave Lapointe Trainee Engineer

hello i would like to know why they remove the unknown signal i was expecthing them to come back eventualy i had great fun to go get them and id like to know if they gonna put them back if the admin who confirm this itwould be amazing if yu answer me about this thanks yu and great game

2. mojomann71

mojomann71 Senior Engineer

The unknown signals were not removed from the game. Check the options of your world and see if somehow the option was unchecked.
    Also if you switched your game to creative mode, they do not appear in creative just survival only.

3. Dave Lapointe

Dave Lapointe Trainee Engineer

I do know that they only spawn in suvival but the fact is even if i have a full survival game and i create one i cant enable them the option to enable it is write in grey and cant get on it like its all disable im on xbox one x i got a video il show yu if yu can share my yur email or fb messenger i will send it to you i cant seem to post it there dont know why

4. TheHellKat

TheHellKat Trainee Engineer

They are not yet available for Xbox.
    I've been wanting them myself (also Xbox one x user) but much like frostbite and sparks we have to wait until they are ready to port to console.
    The option for unknown signals is in place but greyed out for now.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.