1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Update 0.3.7 - More Door Blocks

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Drui

Drui Keen Update Guy Staff

Summary
    This week we are adding the last of the missing door blocks, you will now be able to properly door your castle up! We also applied the same way of building the windows to the doors, this will make it easier to figure out how to orient and place the doors.
    The team has been working hard on the farming update the past few weeks, and we are getting closer to releasing the results.
    Finally, we will be doing a live stream this Thursday where we will showcase the work-in-progress farming, so please tune in at 18:00 UTC to Keen Community Network on Twitch.tv!

Features
    - Added more door blocks.

Bugfixes
    - Fixed a looping sound bug, for example, when dousing a flame.
    - Removed the servant NPCs for now; They were not functioning correctly, we will revisit them in the near future.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Ed Frost

Ed Frost Senior Engineer

3. Speshal_Snowman

Speshal_Snowman Apprentice Engineer

Thank you!! Very exciting

4. protokore

protokore Trainee Engineer

thx devs,amazing farming's system !

5. terradus

terradus Apprentice Engineer

If so you need to save the game - that is why you can not make descriptor(ShaderCache) that to pull the save games server?
    \AppData\Roaming\MedievalEngineers\ShaderCache

P.s.
    If you are afraid of its distribution, do it with a password, and assign a password keeper. For example, Marek.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  6. DON78

DON78 Trainee Engineer

get well soon ... you dont sound that healthy ;)

7. Coggernaut

Coggernaut Trainee Engineer

You guys are the best for not breaking the "Doggy" mod!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jananton

Jananton Trainee Engineer

Interesting, that farming footage. Although I think a wooden combined harvester is a little over the top. ;)

Greets,

Jan

9. muraded

muraded Trainee Engineer

great one, the torch sound bug was really getting on my nerves :)

any ideas when you will be fixing the chest duplicate issue ? (sometime you get to a chest and every items duplicate in there but only visually, you won't be able to take all of them out but they are taking space in the chest...)

thanks
    mura

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Deepflame

Deepflame Apprentice Engineer

We have some inventory fixes coming up next week. They should hopefully take care of these issues. :)

11. terradus

terradus Apprentice Engineer

Online in ME [​IMG]

12. Deepflame

Deepflame Apprentice Engineer

We have that chart in the office too.

We've asked some people and the general consensus is that after building a castle or two, there's not so much to do still.
    The farming should add a nice amount of extra stuff to the game, and tie some of the features together nicely!
    Plus, we'll fix more bugs of course. The building gets a good looking at soon! :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Scorpion00021

Scorpion00021 Senior Engineer

Great stream! Looking forward to seeing more content.

14. Cetric

Cetric Junior Engineer

About that chart: it does not count 'singleplayer' types as me. So there is a factor out there which stays invisible but nevertheless acts as part of KSH success.
    What else to say? - I don't like the disheartening of both creators and community by stressing negative things, like showing a declining curve in a chart.

15. Ed Frost

Ed Frost Senior Engineer

Gib Update! plz! im bored! and hyped! ok!?

16. yokse

yokse Trainee Engineer

please.....fix the claim block problem in DS...( the Planetsnolag problem ) :)

17. RubenGass

RubenGass Trainee Engineer

Actually, that graph is a graph of all steam users that are 'in-game' on Medieval Engineers, it doesn't matter whether you are playing singleplayer or multiplayer. These numbers might not count people that are set to 'Appear offline' as these numbers are not officially provided by Steam.

18. thrif_ash

thrif_ash Trainee Engineer

I check the game out once every couple of months but I'm waiting for a more complete game before investing more time to it. Its mostly because I don't want to burn myself out of the game before its actually finished.

19. SaturaxCZ

SaturaxCZ Senior Engineer

I realy miss some new machanical blocks and not exactly complicated for example: one rope not only from point A to B, but go from A throught point C and end in B ( so many traps and constructions you can do with it ):tu:

+Lenght of rope can be fixed without rope drums, atc...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.