Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 0.4.12 - It's Not A Buck, It's A Feature!

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Deepflame ME Director Staff

Photoshop something something. I don't know the actual version. Probably recent? :p

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Jananton Trainee Engineer

Nice additions again guys. I particulairy like the workbench style of the new crafting table. :)

Greets,

Jan

3. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

thanks for the info, you might be interested in quixel and or substance painter :p

4. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

We're pretty flexible with textures actually. For 2D there really isn't a lot of difference in the output so the artists use whatever makes their lives easy. Once we move into 3D things get a little more technical. Z-brush, Marmoset and some others come into play. Everything ends up in 3ds max for the final export.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. shimonu Apprentice Engineer

Blue crossbow?

6. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

7. beelzerob Apprentice Engineer

It would be interesting if the weapon rack was more than just ornamental. I'd make extra weapons just to fill it up.

I know they like to dribble out the new things every other week, but with a TEASER even, I find it hard to believe it will just be a static block. That's a lot of hype, for medieval engineers. :) But I pledge, here and now, if it's just a block, and doesn't even hold weapons, I'll STILL applaud its arrival.

• Like Like x 2
  8. OmEgA_StOrM Apprentice Engineer

I guess it is a weapon rack but I hope it is also a hint to new waepons and especially better fighting mechanics

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Deepflame ME Director Staff

ME Update 0.4.12.95317:
    - Fixed a crash when placing a cube in a world that did not have the quest system activated. These were usually legacy worlds.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

give us le update :stare::baby:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

Enhance your calm, Ed. We're working on it, gees!! :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

sorry :p im kinda... hyped for every update... just because i want to see this game go forward... as it hasnt done that as much as i liked it to, in the beginning

• Like Like x 1
  13. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

That's alright! We could use a little hype. We're in the middle of a very long code update. It's necessary but it's not very exciting.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

you can do this bro :D

15. torgo Apprentice Engineer

It's going to be the most awesome update ever, because I fly out tomorrow for a week's vacation and won't be able to play with it!

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.