Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Feb 14, 2019.
Press F for DeepFlame
Best luck for DeepFlame
Two years ago, I would have frantically pressed F5 every Tuesday.
Today, I shall frantically press F instead...
Without Tim ME is doomed
" [...] in the NEAR future Keen Software House will continue to work on the game." In other words, they abondoned the game.
Not necessarily, they have been concentrating on SE for the moment as they have stated.
I look forward to the next ME update as, and when, it becomes available, I shall wait and see, instead of jumping to conclusions.
A lot of other games can take many months before they are updated and they are still going strong.
For example, the next map expansion for Eurotruck Simulator 2 is due in December, for the past month its latest game update has been in public beta and it could stay that way for another month, this game is still doing very well after many, many years.
Space Engineers was in far worse state than current state of ME, then they worked hard on SE until it succeeds. Not perfect but SE is now quite good compared to its old buggy early access times
Let's just hope it doesn't become the next Cube World...
New update, Medieval Engineers 0.8.0.0AA000:
- Updated catch block mechanics removing all errors.
- Added mechanical block construction onto windmill blocks.
- Added multiple player skin choices.
- Re-implemented old crafting screen and crafting table.
- Addressed all roof issues
- Fixed more crashes we collected from the logs over the weekend.
- Resolved player joining server delay
- Fixed all blocks.
- Fixed blueprints.
- Fixed Deer pathfinding and spawning.
- Barbarians will now carry more inventory.
- Training dummies can be picked up again.
- Fixed rope drum issues.
- Made food relevant again with hunger affecting health.
- Increased torch radius.
- Fixed branches flying from tree core.
- Fall damage reduced depending upon landing surface.
- Fixed doorways under construction no longer spaz out.
- Added Wolves and Bears.
- Created Barbarian Villages with 1-4 Barbarians defending.
- Added Tombs, Dungeons, and other Sites of Significance.
- Added Water.
- Added five more harvestables: olives, salt, cod, lead, and obsidian.
- Added Volcanoes.
- Added Weather.
- Added Global Economy System with pricing based on total storage quantity of all players.
- Added twenty five new weapons and armors.
- Added Domesticated Animals: goats, sheep, cows, and chickens.
- Added Horses, Mules, and Camels for player transport.
- Added Global Random Events.
- Added all new admin system for world clean up, player warnings, and other tools.
- Added 64 additional Religious themed Content Blocks.
- Added friendly traveling Gypsies that can be traded with.
- Assigned a moderator to the forum and have reconnected the Support site to automated ticket tracking.
All this, and still no pulleys or NPC workers smh
I thought it was a wishlist........
No oxen to pull my plows?!
Seriously though, it's a nice wish list.
HOTFIX! New update, Medieval Engineers 0.8.1.0AA001:
- Added Oxen with Plows.
- Added Pulleys.
- Added Serfs as NPCs to be given assignments.
- Have Assigned dedicated staff to work with modders.
- Added Waterfalls and Water Springs
At least fix the bugs that came with 0.7 update so we can play the game with less frustration until the development continues.
I am sure an update will come.
I remember times like these on the SE side of things.
.... sigh ....
Just a small 7 month dry spell....
Attention attention! from shad running the main medieval-engineers.eu server said he talked to some developers and they told him they have some guys now working on break fix issues from 0.7! keep the faith! keep the hope! we may be in a valley and not in crevasse. this was typed in the server's discord channel and made me want to tell some other ME engineers there is still a low, very low, candlelight burning at Keen's ME division...
*Candle in the Wind starts playing*
Separate names with a comma.