Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 01.035 - Transmit electricity through rotors, new world settings

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by George.Mamakos, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lyndeno Apprentice Engineer

Could you control thrusters that are on these rotors?

2. Kiccsavo Apprentice Engineer

COOOOOOOOOL Can't wait to get home and play. :thumb:

3. Speerit Trainee Engineer

Still waiting for performance tuning so I can work on my 300MG mothership. I get 5 FPS on that map.

4. Bad_Idea Apprentice Engineer

Sadly it doesn't seem like it.

5. Rat Trainee Engineer

cool, now we can build one-person turrets

6. heyryan Trainee Engineer

That center of mass indicator is going to be sooo handy for my asymmetrical ships.

As always, great update.

7. Fireball14 Trainee Engineer

Cool, only thing i need right now is mining drills shake off switch (as world settling or as some component - i dont realy care how).

8. Alfalfa Apprentice Engineer

I find myself torn between the inimitable exquisiteness of every aspect of this update and my desire for stable mechanisms in multiplayer.

9. Fab Apprentice Engineer

why would you make an colossal ship if the crew for every capital ship in space engineers is around 3?

10. Dan2D3D Moderator

Thank you for this update. :)
    Now that electricity is being transmitted through rotors can we copy/paste ships with rotors without losing our world cause rotor split in two parts. :(
    [​IMG]

11. verticalspeed Apprentice Engineer

Why is the centre of mass thing useful? This isn't a complaint..... I'm genuinely curious what I can use it for.

12. DemonFiren Apprentice Engineer

Watch the update video, it tells you there.

13. SolidRocket455 Trainee Engineer

Awesome update! This adds a ton of functionality, y'all are on it! In the future, could we possibly see pistons and/or hinges and custom hotkeys for rotors/pistons/hinges?

14. Urablahblah Apprentice Engineer

Agreed. Hand mining is basically useless as of now. This and improved netcode need to jump to priority #1 on the all-governing "list of importance."

15. jynx3004 Trainee Engineer

Seriously? The game is barely playable with the net code, and toolbar bugs and code in-efficiency this is the update for the week?

NETCODE FKN TOOLBAR FIX NEXT!

The week after that should be adding faction/teams and coordinate navigation.

16. Daniele Ruberto Trainee Engineer

Dont Use Landinggears in MP ... Baddd very bad.. once time Client crash and then a Server Crash!

17. cj187 Trainee Engineer

+1

18. Dan2D3D Moderator

Hi space engineer I never had problem with the toolbar if you have you should post a bug report here :
    http://forums.keenswh.com/?forum=326950 [​IMG]

19. ViperMan Junior Engineer

Since you're so good at scheduling IT software engineering, I might suggest you apply to fill one of their vacant positions.

(By the way, I WAS an IT engineering scheduler for the Government, and uh, you're obviously not qualified, sorry...)

20. Nataniell Trainee Engineer

A lot of new bugs, game still crashing if you are using merge blocks. Not playable...

21. foxdie Apprentice Engineer

ahhhhh. SOOOOO close to being decent. But power through rotors = good. Thrusters through rotors = no show.

C U Next Thursday!

22. K9K | KaMiKaZuU Trainee Engineer

Great, well done!!!

23. 142jordy Trainee Engineer

Finally, been waiting for this for so long! Now if we could also have the option for pre-set angles like 15 35 70 90 and we click on it, it would automatically go there and then add a lock function so we dont have to lock it by angle, the rotors would be even more awesome!

24. Draygo Senior Engineer

Default save/load location for dedicated servers in local\console mode changed from %appdata%\spaceengineersdedicated\default\saves to %appdata%\spaceengineersdedicated\saves\

25. Crewman87 Apprentice Engineer

So... Much... Yes!

26. Yatakedeze Trainee Engineer

No need to be high and mighty.

The toolbar bug is a very widely discussed issue with any multiplayer. This bug was introduced with 1.034. Frankly I'm shocked it wasn't addressed in a hotfix, though it can be mitigated by choosing a small item such as internal light which won't block your view. I don't know how difficult a bug it might be for them to fix, but it should be a priority as it is very annoying.

I had fully expected this bug to have been fixed by now. I haven't played yet but the patch notes do say:

So maybe that has been resolved.

And I don't want to talk about the netcode in this thread... so I made one in the dedicated servers forum instead.

27. verticalspeed Apprentice Engineer

But that's the thing..... It doesn't really explain what I have been missing all these months. What am I using it for?

28. gimeyop Trainee Engineer

OMG I CAN FINALLY MAKE MY GUNDAM
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Xanthe Trainee Engineer

Anyone else getting 1 frame per every 20 to 30 seconds when joining their dedicated servers?
    Me and my hubby are getting this issue when trying to join our dedicated server. (Hosted on a 3rd machine over LAN ofc) =S

30. DuneD Junior Engineer

Loving those passenger seats :)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.