Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 01.097 - Bugfixes, Revised tutorials

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Masked Death Apprentice Engineer

- fixed LCDs are showing offline, instead of texture
    [​IMG]

2. George.Mamakos Apprentice Engineer

EDIT 08/28/2015:
    Update 01.097.009

- fixed assembler production when the grid gets powered

3. tharkus Junior Engineer

ME TOO, i could understand that meanwhile they are adding features they cant check the community fixes and it becomes difficult, but these 2 weeks was 0 features, only fixes.

4. Pontiac Apprentice Engineer

Confirmed working. Thanks!

5. dominoscraft Trainee Engineer

Maybe KSH have now employed those amazing players which provided the community fixes, just maybe

6. dominoscraft Trainee Engineer

If only we had the like button, you sir would of earned 1 today

7. Visentinel Junior Engineer

Update 01.097.009
    - fixed assembler production when the grid gets powered

Never seen this bug, what was the context of the issue ?

8. dominoscraft Trainee Engineer

9. Visentinel Junior Engineer

lol guess i missed that ship between patch and hotfix. lucky me

10. LetTheWookieeWin Apprentice Engineer

Nice. More bug fixing. Keep it up.

11. Commander Rotal Master Engineer

Still happening though :(

12. Laguz Apprentice Engineer

Nice job overall. I am still crossing my fingers that they'll get around to the rotor and piston related issues within the bug fixing period soon.

13. cjmx21 Trainee Engineer

i just want them to hurry and fix the issue with the laser dot on weapons :(, its been bugged for a long time, the dot is only visible from about 5 meters, which is completely useless......

14. DragonHalo99 Trainee Engineer

I hope they add rails sometime in the actual future. I would like to make proper freight trains on planets. I plan to make a mod for actual train wheels if they do add rails.

15. Banj Trainee Engineer

The current pistons can be annoying at times but they haven't ever bothered me too much and its far from game breaking with planets on the horizon I'd much rather see wheels get an improvement

16. pnupy Trainee Engineer

Its exciting to see how far the game has come since I first started playing. Keep it up.

17. Laguz Apprentice Engineer

Me too, but I am guessing they would count that as a feature release rather then a bug fix, and it's a feature they've stayed away from for a very long time because after the pistons and rotors gave them such a headache they wanted to stay away from mechanical grid-breaking parts.

...Which is unfortunate, these were the things that got me so excited about SE in the first place. We didn't expect planets and many thought it's an unrealistic feature request (although that's a pleasant surprise), we didn't expect oxygen and it was pretty controversial topic, most people certainly didn't expect jump drives. But god damn it, this was the one game that was going to let us play spaceship mechanics and go at each other with crazy contraptions.

Maybe after the bug fixing phase they'll give it another go, maybe it will be the next big project after they planets and new multiplayer, but I am not holding my breath.

18. Trozzo Apprentice Engineer

I Am missing something or they have fixed groups disappearing on lock/unlock of merging blocks??!?!?

19. mos Apprentice Engineer

i haven't seen it happen for a while. Hopefully it was fixed somewhere along the road

20. Skitzo Trainee Engineer

I am getting a disk read error when i try to update, anyone else having this issue? i do not have the dedicated server tools open as i know this can cause the same issue.

21. druppi Apprentice Engineer

chrismas 2015

22. druppi Apprentice Engineer

sry i mean i think it will be chrismas

23. xMiracle45 Trainee Engineer

Still no love for Solar panels.

24. Shogun KA YO! Trainee Engineer

Shogun still can't build anything based off of the use of Pistons/Rotors but on a side note Shogun noticed that DX9 lags worse then DX11 but DX11 has memory leak problems.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Ravz Eerk Trainee Engineer

Not sure why its not in the patch notes. But I am seeing a 120% performance improvement on DX9.
    I just pitted two Large battle ships against each other and my sim speed never dipped below .52 and averaged around .70 Before this update It was maybe .12 Also collisions recovered back to 1.00 sim speed in less then half the time. What ever you did Keen Please Please Take note! This was amazing I have never been able to see my Captial ship unload all its guns so smoothly it nearly brought a tear to my eyes.

Keep up the good work!

26. Nigel Trainee Engineer

my prediction is planets will be released on update 01.100

27. eviltek2099 Apprentice Engineer

last post! lol

28. Sarekh Senior Engineer

nope

29. eviltek2099 Apprentice Engineer

guess I have to wait till after 2pm EST. didn't think many were following since just bug fixes here for last two weeks. bug fixes are good but I've noticed a lot fewer posts during bug Updates now and in the past.

30. Tiger313 Apprentice Engineer

o7

What I think of when reading "Last post".

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.