Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 01.172 STABLE

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. bretcaneorn Trainee Engineer

It's been about a year since the last time I played and I'm disappointed to see it less playable now then when it was in alpha. Particularly planets not loading when joining a dedicated server. I host a server on a spare computer I have and my friends have no problems with it, but 9/10 I join and there's no planet to walk on and maybe worse no gravity. Can't mine an invisible planet

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. gchristopher Apprentice Engineer

I don't know when it happened, but aiming with the hand grinder is a little difficult right now. (1.172 stable + hotfixes on a dedicated server, using the grinder with three chevrons, umm "elite?")

The target point seems to be somewhere below the pointer, and far enough away that you'll grind the block BEHIND the one you're trying to point at.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Slywolf117 Trainee Engineer

Not very stable if Earth literally NEVER loads, on ANY server, and landing on asteroids, merging and unmerging causes the asteroid to fling your ship off into oblivion, with you still on it, and the asteroid despawns. Game is completely unplayable. Doubt you'll fix anything in what you consider the next "stable" update, but one can blindly hope.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Arturo Cofresi Trainee Engineer

Oh no! I could barely make out the difference of the blocks on the toolbar before, now they ALL look the same, like melted marshmallows. Its so atrocious I think my tortured eyes just ruptured several capillaries, I could feel the needle-pinpricks all over as I strained to try and make out WTF I was looking at. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN ADJUSTMENT TO THE ICONS? Please some of us have fucked up eyes. I implore you, please please I beg of you.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.