Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 02.035 - Bugfixes, Inventory distance indicator

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Drui Keen Update Guy KeenSWH Developer

Summary
    This week the stabilization period continues with new fixes and improvements. We added a distance indicator to the inventory so you will know which inventory you are accessing. Also, we added info so you can preview the stats’ change when you move the mouse over a consumable item in the inventory. Moreover, all maps now have multiple respawn locations. We also tweaked door collision models. Lastly, putting damaged/incomplete grids to inventory is forbidden from now on.

Features
    - inventory distance indicator
    - consumable stats preview
    - multiple respawn locations

Fixes
    - fixed manipulation tool rotates while typing a chat message
    - fixed crash when you die with inventory open
    - fixed swapping behaviors not working correctly
    - fixed potential crash on load world with AI in it
    - fixed AI causing simulation speed drop
    - fixed collision model in house stone rounded door offset and house half stone double windows
    - putting damaged/incomplete grids to inventory is forbidden now
    - fixed issue with a player not able to connect to ds when there is last free slot
    - fixed infinite timbers glitch
    - fixed tools doing invalid actions in certain situations
    - fixed peasants not able to change to manipulation tool
    - fixed grabbing with manipulation tool being too strong

• Like Like x 3
  2. Martinineter

Nice update

3. PsicoPato

Oh NICE! ^^

Are you guys preparing ME for the procedural generated worlds?
    This would be awesome! =)

4. {CQF} SPC Jaipers Larsa

Please allow hunger to be turned off or add something that can be mass grown as food please. How many WEEKS does it take to test dying of hunger? Deer are good eats but I died 4 times before finally finding one, I was then able to build in survival for about 45 min.

Please allow on and off switch I can't suggest a game to people when it is explained away that this is because of early access. I can't say what is the motives of this awfully playable hunger system. It is a nice touch but leave the test scenarios to the testers and give the rest of the people something nice to enjoy. That makes a good company, Period. Everyone else making excuses are just lying to save money and or find a semblance of saving time but really wasting it for those who have chosen already to trust in the company. And in doing so giving way to feelings of misguided developments and motives of operation. Space Engineers is done by the same company right.

This doesn't seem likely, the two games are very set apart from the direct success of the genre, but one wouldn't expect the same company to run things differently between two supposedly shared efforts.

In space engineers air can be toggled. Why in this game can I not choose to starve or not?

This is not a suggestion it is common sense.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ghostickles

That's a good fix list. I can hardly wait for the SE feature updates we are all waiting on, and to think ME updates are right behind. Hurry up already! :)

6. OmEgA_StOrM

Keen can we please have the option in the world settings to switch the inventory to realistic mode so that you can just look at one chest at a time
    thanks for the nice bug fixes

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ghostickles

Dont actually hurry, do what you do. Cant wait, just sayin.

8. Arguro

9. Layen

Hi, thanks for new update. But not putting damaged things to inventory isn´t good for me. I can´t work with stones in survival, when they are a little damaged. I can´t use them for building before i repair them, stone by stone. And it is really irritating. :( Please, fix it, you can reduce a stone breakage or something like that. Thanks.

10. protokore

thanks for fix chests . . .

11. Ed Frost

when do we get our procedural generated worlds? and more survival ready blocks? please give us more :)

edit:
    its actually quite sad that the ME patchmas doesnt get the same amount of attention as the SE patchmas.... Keen, believe me.... We appreciate your work on ME anyway... We dont have the courage to show our appreciation to the Gods of the KeenSWH Empire.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Dragon0G

Based on the length of the last bugfixing period, we still have a few more updates to go before we come out of it. :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ed Frost

oh the freakin irony.... Just edited my previous post while you replied to it :D
    edit:
    thats probably true what you say there.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ghostickles

Bring out the wolves!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ed Frost

and lets smash 'em for food.... Oh great... Now im hungry again.

16. Sarekh

patchmas... come come come, good patchmas.... where are you hiiidiiiiing?

• Like Like x 1